What are you looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just one more exam (Legal Studies..eek) and a short English speech on Monday then I'm freeeeee!!
What are you looking forward to in Year 12? (I know it sounds geeky, but there will be some good bits, right?)
I'm looking forward to doing the Society PIP, and the English Ext 2 major work, I think they'll be interesting/fun/challenging. I'm NOT looking forward to Legal next year though :(

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
haha .. i thought you were talking about things you would look foward to in year 12 such as the formal and stuff.

but work-wise i am looking foward to ancient history! its just so fun. i am noooott looking foward to chemistry but oh wells.
i just wanna learn anient stuff its mad

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Legal 4 me sounds so COOL nxt yr...also no more maths 4 me...fianlly we can take ova the senior study which yr 12's this yr wont let yr 11's in (typical tradition)
FREE PERIODS!!!
IPT mulitmedia topic cooolll

Not looking 4ward to HSC speaking exams 4 ital and french

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
haha .. i had free periods this year .. they are over-rated .. i use them to study in ... not much fun

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i already have free periods, i'm looking forward to even more of them
also i'm looking forward to no more drama, ohh and hopefully my comparitive literature course

the things i'm REALLY looking forward to are being legitimately allowed to push in front of people in the canteen line and leave the school grounds

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm looking forward to a bit of motivation to actually study. I justified my laziness for throughout this year by saying to myself that Yr 11 accounts for nothing anyway.

As far as my subjects go, I'm looking forward to getting rid of the evil she-devil of IPT and (fingers crossed) picking up English Ext 2...not looking forward to PD/H/PE or Chemistry...but am really psyched about my group performance for Drama...it's gonna be hilarious...where else but in a Year 12 Drama class will you find two axe-murderers wearing dresses and leprechaun hats on stage?

E

eling

i not lookn 4ward 2 anything...there's nothing 2 lk 4ward until HSC is finished :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
maybe you can look forward to english teaching you some form of literacy.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i would be looking foward to ext. hist. that would have been mad .. except our school decided not to offer it htis year so that sux

Kulazzi

HSC
Me too!!! I look forward in doing my society PIP, more free periods (no more software!) and I guess just being involved with the school during my last year at school :)

Oh Oh....I also look forward in getting my HSC over and done with :D

capsicum

HSC
i have 3 more exams - chem, bio and extension maths. what am i looking forward to? the holidays!!! haha sleep! partying! shopping! being giddy! finally relaxing without worrying!!

in year 12, i'm looking forward to i guess, my PIP and biology... and the formal (if i go) and MY JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)