what are you making for your Major? (1 Viewer)

KneeNAR

HSC
N/A
She made a dress out of plastic bags, to represent recycling and innovative clothing ideas i think..

pwinsessfijian

HSC
im doing a pixie stuck in a spider web with spiders all around her using only materials how wicked aie ??

BlastdXams

HSC
i am making a cool looking 3 peice joinable tame using sharpened by diamond by glass

rabid.gerbil

HSC
Im designing and making a logo and marketing campaign, gonna put said logo on clothing, packaging, comsumer electronics ect.

Im so damn sicks of it at the moment though.

bachinaminuet

HSC
I am making a sustainable project home for Harrington Park, making a model and doing drawings...unfortunately haven't got the money to build the house, lol.

I hit a wall with it but I am getting on my feet now!

bukobox

HSC
Hehehe
I'm making a DIARY for students with a SYDNEY theme.
The reason for this is because I was never able to find a decent diary for students apart from school diaries. I'm designing this so that it is colourful and attractive to the students and also including a mini travel guide for youth, will raise awareness of the beautiful city we live in.

YEAH.I thought it would be quite easy at first but proved to be extremely difficult.
Hoping to finish it this term though! :)

willcorbridge

HSC
Im making a collapsible carry cage for injured wildlife. Im using the schools lazer cutter to cut the plastic. Hopefully will get good marks for innovation.

crazysambo

HSC
i made this for my major back in 2007

http://members.optuszoo.com.au/stealthdesk/index.html

the actual site is stealthdesk.com but i need to renew the domain name. the optus one works :)

my reports and stuff are on there, if theres one thing u guys really should know, its dont leav nuthin till the last minute. i thought the portfolio would be easy, it wasnt. i wasted alot of time on teh portfolio paragraphs etc when i could have been drawing heaps of sketches and fixing my time action plans

deadeye0005

HSC
i redesigned my school hall, then said how aspect could be used in all buildings. and made it more ecological friendly cause of growing social trends on the matter

brentian

HSC
I am doing a greenhouse and propagation area at home- huge, and made with a lot of glass!!! $ is big factor so far. The whole idea of it though is that it works by itself- windows auto open when inside gets to a certain heat- self watering system, auto opening door- motion sensors. Works well (in design), dont know how well it will go when built! Main problem is the $!!!

Shortie08

HSC
Wow.. I made a really big dress with embroidery, beading. rouching, pleating and a sellection of 24 hand covered and hand sewn buttons and roulette loops as a feature down the back. The skirt was bunched and rouched, secured in place. It looks amazing. I'm really happy with it. I also made a petticoat to go with it. I inserted boning and everything.

But it sounds nothing like any of your projects.

ewyewy

HSC
Im designing and producing a magazine and connected wesbite, made for students by students.

kara42

HSC
Im designing and producing a magazine and connected wesbite, made for students by students.
That is EXACTLY what I was doing, but I ditched the website partly because I figured there's already this website (bos) for Australian teens, I don't really know what I can do different. And partly because I didn't want to.

But now I wish that I had, because I'm pretty good with computers and feel that I could have done well with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)