What are you most likely to die from? (1 Viewer)

• Total voters

alby

cool duckie
HSC
out of the above: no idea
of everything possbile: cancer of sorts...maybe boobie cancer, tummy cancer sounds mighty painful. or just "old age"

NinjaSauce

HSC
High Blood pressure. Technically it doesn't kill you, but i basically 'opens the door' to other things killing you. But, then again... Thats like saying "Guns don't kill people... Just the bullet ripping through your flesh".

I have chronicly high blood pressure, and have had so since my first test at around 12-13. Its not diet or low-exercise which causes it [im strong and healthy, and have competed in sports at a state-level. Eat no candy/sweets/soda/alcohol/etc]; and i have been tested for basically every possible cause [as i am 20, its is highly unlikely to be "essential hypertension" which means in non-medical terms: "We have no bloody idea why you've got it", which, i might add, is about 90+% of high blood pressure cases.

>120 is good. 120-140 is 'pre-hypertension', 140+ is High, 160+ is Very High, and some people even make a 180+ of 'super-duper-nasty-evil" High.

I average 150-160. With my highest being 189. I've had a different [to my regular doc who knows me back-to-front from birth] doctor take my BP, look at me... pause for a second. Take it again, and say: "Um... You need to go to the hospital. I think your going to have a stroke." I was 15-16 at the time.

So, yeah. This will probably kill me. :(

ellen.louise said:
I'd rather die of most of these comditions than live with them.
Really? I have High blood pressure. Living with it is FINE. It is a 'silent' disease. There are no visual, or feelable signs to it. I walk, talk, act like everyone else. i play sports well.. really well. You'd never know until i told you. At times, it really just becomes a number on paper.

x.glam

HSC
What are you most likely to die from?

overdoes of pandol tablets

ricometa

HSC
a car from me, a car will probably drop ontop of me
like a car tends to usually do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)