What are you wearing to the formal? (1 Viewer)

Catwalk

HSC
what are you wearing to the formal?

what did you wear to previous formals?

or what do you plan on wearing to a future formal?

post the entire outfit including shoes and bags!! and include pics if you have any :D

sorry if this has been done before.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
1. bought an orange print silk dress from glebe markets. strapless. bought nu+nan brown wedges peep-toe shoes, no bag yet and hope to get some kind of bolero thing
2. yr 10, long dark blue tulle skirt (i love it :) ) and light blue beaded top with a low back

pics soon

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
year 10- long black audrey hepburn style dress, backless and figure hugging and the top drops down in one of those huge halter neck thingies.
not my year 11 formal, but another one: short red french silk dress from chic. corset criss-cross back and its a pretty layered, flowy, tiny number.
year 11- knee length pink silk and satin dress, rouched over the chest and with a cascady thing in the middle. i looked like shit.
year 12- same thing as year 10. plus i got the coolest clutch in the history of forever.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I wore a black cocktail-ish dress, fairly simply though the straps were pretty cool, flamenco kind of bottom.

I wore those shoes that tied with ribbon around the ankle and had the diamantes on the front of the ankle cuff...silver....they were fairly expensive when I bought them but then like a month after my formal they were EVERYWHERE for like $50, needless to say I was pissed.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well year ten i wore a pink assymetrical cut cocktail dress...was pretty but i had no shape back then so it kinda hung of me...with a silver bag and ugly silver shoes
year 11 was our ball deb thingy and i wore a white dress which was laceup the back with diamantes in embroidered flowers down the back and across the front, typical big skirt thingy, again silver shoes which i liked a bit more, same handbag as year 10, also had long white gloves for this
year 12 gorgeous blue/green glittery figure hugging dress which has been majorly whored on this forum so just search for formal + my name and it should come up, this was with same shoes as year 11 and same bag as well lol....im a thrifty one!!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Floor length trenchcoat, very, very dark purplish formal shirt, pinstripe pants cut so tight I have a rod stewartesque cock-bulge, combat boots and many beads.

shortie_689

HSC
Year 10
Full length Dark Blue dress with diamonds at the bust an the bottom, Silver Strappy Shoes, Blue Bag an Silver Shaul
Year 11
Was Fancy dress so a group of us went as Cheerleaders so red an white skirt white top an white knee high boots. No Bag shoved everthin in my bfs pockets
Year 12
Black Halter Cocktail Dress and Black Strappy Shoes an a Black Clutch

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
going to wear: black lacy thin strapped singlet and a gorgeous floor length maroon-purple skirt, and strappy heeled black shoes, and a small black bag...
cant wait, its next Wednesday!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
year 10: fuscia dress with corset style tie at the back. pearl coloured bag and shoes

year 12: balck halter cocktail dress, have no idea about accessories yet. EEEK

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yr10 - long bronze metallic dress, with small train, low cut tie-up back, black strappy sandals, bronze bag

yr12 - black halter cocktail dress with low cut back and drapey thingo at the front. longer at the back, shorter at the front with a sort of wrap-around skirt thingo with a sequined band around the waist, strappy bacl stilettos and a black and white bag. (no photo of said dress/outfit)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
sofe is that you on the end?

year 10 - lemon yellow dress with an asymmetric bottom, cut on the bias, with thin straps, small cowl neck and lace behing the cowel. White bag with a flower on it, white shoes with diamontes and a low-medium heel

Year 12 - (it was a graduation ball, thus we had to wear white) - slightly off white strapless dress, with diamonte trim on the top, and a sparkly organza overlay, gathered at the side (i got it fram harts... was originally going to wear a white spanish lacy dress with a train, but they didn't have any size 8s.), white beaded handbag and pink-silver stillettos with a pink diamonte flower as the central focus

Last edited:

Catwalk

HSC
azzie said:
year 10- long black audrey hepburn style dress, backless and figure hugging and the top drops down in one of those huge halter neck thingies.
not my year 11 formal, but another one: short red french silk dress from chic. corset criss-cross back and its a pretty layered, flowy, tiny number.
year 11- knee length pink silk and satin dress, rouched over the chest and with a cascady thing in the middle. i looked like shit.
year 12- same thing as year 10. plus i got the coolest clutch in the history of forever.
i wore something similar to my year 10

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
This is pretty much what I'll be wearing, with some minor differences. My shirt will be winged collar and the vest will be a plain white with a white bow tie.

HSC
im wearing a baby pink cocktail dress. ill post a pic after the formal. ive spent $100 on my dress coz my grandma made it so i had to buy the material. shoes cost $40 on sale, jewellery is... $180 for necklace and earings, there pink pearls:D

Catwalk

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
This is pretty much what I'll be wearing, with some minor differences. My shirt will be winged collar and the vest will be a plain white with a white bow tie.

that's hot!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)