• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What artists and artworks are you guys doing for Visual Arts? (1 Viewer)

pt2toherlife

HSC
i’m thinking i’ll do Marc Quinn, Damien Hirst, and Nick Ut. wbu?
Not gonna lie I haven't heard of those artists before because my class studied different ones, and my class rarely does theory as well, but I just did Banksy for trials, and I think I might stick with him for the HSC as well.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Not gonna lie I haven't heard of those artists before because my class studied different ones, and my class rarely does theory as well, but I just did Banksy for trials, and I think I might stick with him for the HSC as well.
ooh nice! yeah the ones that i said i also did in trials + a past assessment so i guess there’s no point changing now ahhaha

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
my three main options are 'sunflower seeds' by ai weiwei, 'early color interiors' by laurie simmons, and 'portrait of mnonja' by mickalene thomas

kind of random ones tbh
those ones sound awesome!! I realised I forgot to say the artwork for mine lol. I'm doing 'Napalm girl' by Nick Ut, 'The physical impossibility of death in the mind of someone living' by Damien Hirst, and 'Self' by Marc Quinn. they're all very shocking lol.

pt2toherlife

HSC
those ones sound awesome!! I realised I forgot to say the artwork for mine lol. I'm doing 'Napalm girl' by Nick Ut, 'The physical impossibility of death in the mind of someone living' by Damien Hirst, and 'Self' by Marc Quinn. they're all very shocking lol.
I searched up the 'Napalm girl' artwork and it made me think about how sad I feel about children who grow up in war-torn countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)