What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
I'm curious what ATAR people here are aiming for, and i guess after the hsc we can look back at this thread and compare to what ATARs people actually got

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
aiming for a 99+, but i'll be happy with anything over 97+

I'm curious what ATAR people here are aiming for, and i guess after the hsc we can look back at this thread and compare to what ATARs people actually got
can't have everyone else talk about their atars without your own 🤪 how about you?

carrotsss

HSC
can't have everyone else talk about their atars without your own 🤪 how about you?
😭

I’m happy with anything over 93 (because then I can get into most courses I’m happy with), aiming for 99+ (so I can get into space engineering). But honestly I want even higher than that because rent is expensive and I have no idea how I’ll afford it in Sydney, so I kinda want to go for a scholarship

einstein2006

HSC
does anyone have any tips on how i can maximise my atar? im currently doing 3u maths (i wanna also pick up 4u at the end of this year), english advanced, physics, chemistry, business and eco. so far we havent had any y11 exams yet, but im pretty nervous because i want to do very well

carrotsss

HSC
does anyone have any tips on how i can maximise my atar? im currently doing 3u maths (i wanna also pick up 4u at the end of this year), english advanced, physics, chemistry, business and eco. so far we havent had any y11 exams yet, but im pretty nervous because i want to do very well
Do lots of past papers

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
For motivation; I aimed for an atar of ~80 in the beginning of year 11. Effort may not get you at your destination but if you work enough you'll be satisfied nonetheless. You're all more than capable to achieve your ATAR, don't feel disheartened by past marks or obstacles, just keep on going you got it.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I also came Second in State for Advanced Orange Harvesting (got beat by Baulkham Hills), First in State for Agriculture Extension II (those potato farmers in Ruse stood no chance) and also Third in State for Ancient Chinese
Bro that orange is so stupid on their uniform
waiting for someone to give me a whole-as english essay on why it represents their schools culture,etc

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
For motivation; I aimed for an atar of ~80 in the beginning of year 11. Effort may not get you at your destination but if you work enough you'll be satisfied nonetheless. You're all more than capable to achieve your ATAR, don't feel disheartened by past marks or obstacles, just keep on going you got it.
yes but i need a goal
and actual proper goal except i have no idea what marks i am capable of getting and stuff

hscgirl

HSC
Bro that orange is so stupid on their uniform
waiting for someone to give me a whole-as english essay on why it represents their schools culture,etc
ikr idk why there is an orange either lol - at least make it a strawberry or something - the orange just looks gross

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
yes but i need a goal
and actual proper goal except i have no idea what marks i am capable of getting and stuff
Here's a goal;

Get a bunch of friends,
then make a group where you compete with each other. That's how you'll make mates/rivals in quick time. Legit have a friend group of 4 from high school that I'm still in touch with actively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)