What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i reckon avril lavigne looks weirdish now....

:p sorry?

i don't know. i like girls that has a pretty face. umm. average body. bigggg brains. like woah she's so smarttttt.

then again. words can't really describe her fully. she's perfect to me. <3.

lengy

HSC
Well they asked what what attracts me and me more than anyone knows that these questions are silly because I find beauty in people everywhere. Just because I have a list of features that I find to be attractive doesn't mean that that person will interest me, just that they have attractive features.

Miss-K-Lee-2007

HSC
  • not too tall
  • toned
  • nice eyes
  • hair - short back and sides
  • nice smile
  • smart
  • must have gentleman type qualities..
  • able to hold a conversation
  • I HATE Wankers/arseholes
  • Oh they must also be into NRL i am quiet the NRL fan and I hate it if my guy has no idea about football..LOL

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
f3nr15 said:
-No flat chests
-No more than 65kg or you gotta go.
-Must possess much much more feminine qualities than masculine qualities (No overload of testosteorone)
-Oh and a personality that is not snobby

I like girls who have nice eyes and a cute smile and are no more than 45% Avril Lavigne.
Born Dancer said:
wow you guys arent at all fussy
qf immense t

can't put my finger on anything that makes me want to sex all who possess said feature. everyone has the ability to be a jerk/ugly

edit: but a gentleman will always make me swoon

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Not much for me. I've found I like most things. =S I <3 glasses, nice smiles and nice eyes. Everything else doesn't matter. Though in girls, I <33333333 red hair. Yum. And by that, I usually mean dyed red hair. =S

I don't seem to like blondes as much. Or idiots with mullet-ish hairstyle. And so on.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
f3nr15 said:
-No flat chests
-No more than 65kg or you gotta go.
-Must possess much much more feminine qualities than masculine qualities (No overload of testosteorone)
-Oh and a personality that is not snobby
and chicks who don't think you're a freak when they find out you've been taking secret photos them with yr camera phone?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
His eyes. His hair. His arms. The way he smells, and the way he's not too tall.

Stuff like that.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
broad manly shoulders.. biceps. bit of man boobs.. nice toned body.. hehe

i like man-ly men ^^ well.. the look of it.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
breaking said:
and chicks who don't think you're a freak when they find out you've been taking secret photos them with yr camera phone?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
oh man. this made me lol.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
babydoll_ said:
I like guys who are masculine, tall, big built. Nice eyes are awesome.

No skinny little guys. It's just ergh.
lol Frigid.

lengy

HSC
Hey noob, don't question a response from a veteran. By Frigid he means the user Frigid, ex.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Collin said:
Tan, tits, arse, legs, good hip-waist ratio.

Acknowledging the thread's title, I still have to stress that personality is very important. I don't like high-maintenance bimbo chicks who seem to muffle out all their sentences with 'lyke's and never stop talking about expensive fashion and celebrity gossip. Shame they're in abundance in the Northern Beaches.
Personality is all important. The amount of girls I have come across who are hot but have some form of personality disorder (Self importance, inflated sense of self importance, untruthful. In general girls who believe the world revolves around them. Ditzy girls. My god I hate those)

The thing people, especially males, never tell an attractive girl that she is a fucking idiot or stupid or have personality issues, for obvious reasons. It's just self perpetuating.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
oh in personality terms I like chicks who have heaps in common as well as heaps not in common. Also they must be able to understand my stupidity and randomness and not just go 'whtehfuk'

Stephagain

HSC
Facial hair, dark brown eyes and hair, tallness, big arms and broad chests, hairy arms, v spots. And a nice nose.
But seriously, personality is everything. A guy might be totally unattractive, but he can pull off total hotness if he has the right attitude. And then theres all the crap like, humor and music taste and political ideas and cute flirty teasing and his chinchilla farm. Can't do without any of those either.

tmde1st

HSC
i think that the smile and the sense of humor are good. who can resist a great smile honestly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)