What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Tall guys, even lanky. Personally, I find big muscles gross. Tone is attractive, but guys who work out a lot scare me somewhat.
agreed!
tall guys, i dont particularly like buff guys, lol...tone is attractive...but as the_apprentice said...not guys who work out alot...though i am a sucker for gorgeous eyes...

HSC
Malfoy said:
I hear you on this - I don't think I've ever really been attracted to conventionally good-looking guys, but I'll always be attracted to a good sense of humour.
totally know what you mean...
i mean good looks is an added bonus for me, i mean im not going be with someone who is butt ugly...obviously...but sense of humour is a must...for me to like a guy, he needs to know how to laugh...and to make others laugh, also, good taste in music is always great! lol

Pace_T

HSC
short, voluptuous, brunette and brown eyes - none of this blonde hair blue eyes bull shit.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
i want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.
strangely enough I never knew who that song was by but when you printed those lyrics and I thought about the song I realised it was Cake.

Haven't heard it in ages.

Pace_T

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that's cos you're italian...
lol duh.. i dont think any of my close friends prefer blondes over brunettes. its in our genes to avoid blonde girls ..... theyre yuck :uhhuh:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Stevo. said:
^ someone that looks like her.
:)

Pace_T said:
lol duh.. i dont think any of my close friends prefer blondes over brunettes. its in our genes to avoid blonde girls ..... theyre yuck :uhhuh:
lol racist. that's why there are hardly any blonde haired italians, you guys don't do blondes.

Pace_T

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
:)

lol racist. that's why there are hardly any blonde haired italians, you guys don't do blondes.
fuck off im racist. so lets say im not attracted to yellow girls does that mean im racist toward them? no way lol
on a side note, fake blondes are ok (L)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i use to have a massive thing for blondes...but brown eyed blondes are hotter
now i just have this feeling that theyre slutty
im with justin that brunettes are way way better than blondes.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Mind-of-mysterY said:
agreed!
tall guys, i dont particularly like buff guys, lol...tone is attractive...but as the_apprentice said...not guys who work out alot...though i am a sucker for gorgeous eyes...
:uhhuh:

Sharleexx said:
Messy dark hair, tall, skinny boys with glasses.
Poifect :D & Sharlee, pepsi is eww...coke's way better

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I seem to like geeks :p I need nice, light coloured eyes with dark like hair (preferably slightly flicky)... and apart from that I don't usually like really built guys, but good abs and cut arms are always good. Also needs to be just a but taller than me, about 180cm. ha my boyfriends doing well i just noticed that he embodies all of these characteristics. I wonder if I have him coz i like those things or like those things becasue I have him... curious.

kym999

HSC
a sweet guy with an awesome sense of humour! Nothing makes a girl feel better...

of course if your not interested in how she feels and want a quick root, hard abs and a big package does it for me!!!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
kym999 said:
a sweet guy with an awesome sense of humour! Nothing makes a girl feel better...

of course if your not interested in how she feels and want a quick root, hard abs and a big package does it for me!!!
A+ first post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)