What can I expect from Extension English 1 in year 11? (1 Viewer)

Allsaints2004

HSC
I want to go to Usyd and study law/politics and want to know what to expect from people who have done it.

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
I want to go to Usyd and study law/politics and want to know what to expect and if it will be hard or not.
imagine thinking about whether the course is hard or not before getting into usyd law lol.

idkkdi

HSC
imagine thinking about whether the course is hard or not before getting into usyd law lol.
my bad thought u meant what is expected in the uni course LOL..

english ext is cool. pretty easy tbh. should be smooth. u learn some narratology definitions, and then spend way too long defining alienation and that's yr 11 over. yr 12 depends on your school chosen topics.

YonOra

HSC
Ext 1 English for year 11 is probably the best thing you could do for yourself. It's so damn interesting, and imo it strengthens your Adv.

YonOra

HSC
Too hard to continue for Yr 12 tho lol

dumNerd

HSC
Ext 1 English for year 11 is probably the best thing you could do for yourself. It's so damn interesting, and imo it strengthens your Adv.
Anyone else think it strengthens advance?

YonOra

HSC
Oh honestly i only had the intention to take it for Yr11, and drop for Yr12. I reckon if you apply yourself, the texts are cool and it's very reasonable to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)