What car do you drive? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
yeah and the 24v, 2.8/3.0/3.2 v6's bolt straight into the same mount as any of those VW 1.6 mounts found in golfs/bugs/audi A3/4s etc

puts out >600 at the crank you know you want it

Uncle

Banned
HSC
a short time back had a ford laser to use so when i get carjacked i dont lose valuable car.

then one day i parked it at massive carpark after purchase seat cover, motor oil, and battery cables and spark plugs.
it was a ford laser im sure of that, found it.
i checked tyre pressure and forgot to screw on cap.
and accidentally short circuited the battery terminals and whoom.
fuck.

i stood back and then checked licence plate.

RTU-539

then remembered my licence plate number was HMV-285

thank godness

walkahz

HSC
Dont have a car as such because i dont need one and all my money goes into this

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Dont have a car as such because i dont need one and all my money goes into this
Nice nice... where do you get your stuff from? Kartone? I'm currently trying to source a Rotax DD engine for my cousins. If you have any tips, please PM me.

jaredtomas

HSC
a short time back had a ford laser to use so when i get carjacked i dont lose valuable car.

then one day i parked it at massive carpark after purchase seat cover, motor oil, and battery cables and spark plugs.
it was a ford laser im sure of that, found it.
i checked tyre pressure and forgot to screw on cap.
and accidentally short circuited the battery terminals and whoom.
fuck.

i stood back and then checked licence plate.

RTU-539

then remembered my licence plate number was HMV-285

thank godness
Hahaha, sucks to be the owner of that car.

walkahz

HSC
Nice nice... where do you get your stuff from? Kartone? I'm currently trying to source a Rotax DD engine for my cousins. If you have any tips, please PM me.
I live on the central coast so Precision at wyong. Kartone have a good setup though from what ive seen.
As for a rotax DD (im assuming you mean a 100cc direct drive) well I have seen a few pop up on ebay occasionally but they are fairly rare over here in aus.
If you dont need a rotax a fair few other 100cc cik engines come up on ebay. If you want to wait a bit you might be able to get one from the UK cheap as. If you get one though it will be a bullet.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I live on the central coast so Precision at wyong. Kartone have a good setup though from what ive seen.
As for a rotax DD (im assuming you mean a 100cc direct drive) well I have seen a few pop up on ebay occasionally but they are fairly rare over here in aus.
If you dont need a rotax a fair few other 100cc cik engines come up on ebay. If you want to wait a bit you might be able to get one from the UK cheap as. If you get one though it will be a bullet.
Mmm I got quoted >$5k for the Rotax DD2 and thought it's a bit pricey.. we have a few gokarts used in competition back in Malaysia but it's really difficult to get parts.

Last time I had to buy brakes and clutches from Definitive Racing (TM Racing parts) and carry with me back to Malaysia on the plane!

sydchick

HSC
N/A
I drive an Hyundai Xcel. It's good for what I want it for. Just to drive around and basically get into the city etc.

I don't really want to hoon around and fall to my death so when people critizise my car I don't really care. They can go buy THEIR own car, imo, instead of mooching off their parents. Stupid bogans. I paid for my car which is more than I can say for the guys that live down the street and love to talk about their WRX and hoon past my house at 12am.

chuboy

HSC
NH Pajero

Thirsty but i didn't have to buy it and it has all the mod cons i'd want in a '92 model car (working AC AND central locking! =D)

Versatile too, fits all my gig gear inside.

F2001

HSC
yeah and the 24v, 2.8/3.0/3.2 v6's bolt straight into the same mount as any of those VW 1.6 mounts found in golfs/bugs/audi A3/4s etc

puts out >600 at the crank you know you want it
Hmm, VR6T, usually a community donation for turbo though.
Any form of FI on that motor is cool though!

Check these out:
YouTube - USP Motorsports AWD Audi S4 with Vr6 Motor.. NSCRA TRUE STREET Class Winner!!!
Car is full interior, at that time it was putting out about 750awhp? I hear they're 800+ now.
YouTube - USP Motorsports 750whp Audi S4 VR6 on the dyno
Builder of the car above:
YouTube - uspmotorsport's Channel

Quite a few people are ditching the 2.7TT in the S4 and jumping on this conversion.

If my 1.8T ever takes a shit, I"ll save the B5 chassis for a VR6T conversion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)