What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Mazda 3's are alright..got my P's in one. Though personally I cant stand them, the clutch is too light, because it's a newer car the dash is fucking huge and they're just...too easy to drive (then again I can't stand most new cars...so that is most likely a major factor).

Anyway, I wanted my first car to be a 180sx/silvia/'77 celica buuuut I didn't have enough money and just took an '89 Integra instead.

KateSinead

HSC
How freaking rich are you people :S seriously. First car???? :/

CalumGemmell

HSC
Mine was < 2000 (Y)
Same here. 94' model Corolla. Makes funny noises when the steering is at full lock, it doesn't go into second half the time so i occasionally have to skip from 1st to 3rd. And no joke I have to put about 3 liters of oil into it every three weeks.Oh and the first time I went over a speed bump in it the keys fell out of the ignition, but the engine remained on.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe BMW 528i if I earn that much by the time I need a car.

if not just a honda accord euro

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Same here. 94' model Corolla. Makes funny noises when the steering is at full lock, it doesn't go into second half the time so i occasionally have to skip from 1st to 3rd. And no joke I have to put about 3 liters of oil into it every three weeks.Oh and the first time I went over a speed bump in it the keys fell out of the ignition, but the engine remained on.
LOLWTF. Mine is in fair condition...all it needed was a new clutch..so I threw a heavy duty exedy in :p. Oh..it has a huge crack down the passenger side of the windscreen which tends to scare the shit out of passengers...but its still roadworthy like that so..it stays.

HSC
N/A
My rents said they'd get me a car if I do alright in the HSC.

Probably looking at a Mazda 3 right now or Euro.
Nice!
Dad said he'd get me a Mini Cooper. [I think he was joking]
But I don't want that as my first car.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)