What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
ciel, can we see a photo of the interior with a bos stick/printed forum page in it just to be sure man

... i wanna trust you but its an aston martin!!! (on a student forum)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Ciel drives an Euro....I think she just uploaded the pick because it has her name as well...which i have to say is pretty awesome... =D

CieL

HSC
Nashie said:
ciel, can we see a photo of the interior with a bos stick/printed forum page in it just to be sure man

... i wanna trust you but its an aston martin!!! (on a student forum)
ahahaha Sipsip is right =p
*damn you for breaking my cover* lol

Nah I was just in the city last Sat night.... fkn drunk walking along George St..... and I was like, "OMG THAT'S AN ASTON FUCKING MARTIN"!!

So I went behind it.... and omg lol it had my nick on it too... HAD to take a photo =p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
CieL said:

Nah I was just in the city last Sat night.... fkn drunk walking along George St..... and I was like, "OMG THAT'S AN ASTON FUCKING MARTIN"!!

So I went behind it.... and omg lol it had my nick on it too... HAD to take a photo =p
I'm sorry sweetheart...kinda wondered whether i should've kept my mouth shut after posting...

However, if you marry me, i might get you something like that in the future =P

Sammy-Blue

HSC
SipSip said:
I'm sorry sweetheart...kinda wondered whether i should've kept my mouth shut after posting...

However, if you marry me, i might get you something like that in the future =P
What if I marry you?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Sammy-Blue said:
What if I marry you?

I'll think about it? *wink*

Any chance you might want a sex change or something?

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
CieL said:

Sory ciel, awesome car though, maybe it's fate telling you that you need to buy one... and drive me around in it!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Shit...I just got a call from the Audi dealer I'm getting the A5 from that there is a delay in delivery...

I asked whether if I get my deposit back if I decide to pull out since that it's going to be a month and a half later for the delivery...and the guy started stuttering and end up saying that they can't keep our deposit...

Seriously thinking of pulling out...since that lately I'm thinking of getting a current but second hand boxter instead....on a rational sense...i think it keeps its price better too...

Anyway vent over...now I have to wait for a new/different car AND also Ciel response to my marriage proposal!

Sammy-Blue

HSC
SipSip said:
Shit...I just got a call from the Audi dealer I'm getting the A5 from that there is a delay in delivery...

I asked whether if I get my deposit back if I decide to pull out since that it's going to be a month and a half later for the delivery...and the guy started stuttering and end up saying that they can't keep our deposit...

Seriously thinking of pulling out...since that lately I'm thinking of getting a current but second hand boxter instead....on a rational sense...i think it keeps its price better too...

Anyway vent over...now I have to wait for a new/different car AND also Ciel response to my marriage proposal!
Work harder, M3/RS4 etc :D

CieL

HSC
SipSip said:
What if I looked like this?!
Would you still love me? =[

SipSip

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
What if I looked like this?!
Would you still love me? =[

I certainly still would love you! =D

But from what your chest says...I'm not sure whether I can afford you though. =P

Sammy-Blue - I will work harder...since that I owe the gorgeous CieL an Aston Martin very soon!

HSC
lol cielo

i was at work once and these parents had called their kid cielo, i was like ew be a bit trashier :confused: they weren't even hispanic, they obviously just thought calling their kid heaven in another language would be like lolol so sophisticated .. ew.

sweet car though, even though i could probably buy like 20 of my car instead of one of those

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
20 bens? :uhhuh:

fuck, i'd be scared of even getting in that car let alone driving it lol. that red numberplate looks so shit though, they should have got something a bit more... classy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)