What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow...That's character all right :p
The suspension (from memory) was designed by the folks at Lotus so I suspect that was the reason why the car felt so planted the first time I tried one :O
That's what the advertisements say! Never having driven a Lotus before I don't know if it's really that Lotus-like but I'd say it's better than alot of other cars in the class segment.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
That's what the advertisements say! Never having driven a Lotus before I don't know if it's really that Lotus-like but I'd say it's better than alot of other cars in the class segment.
Never driven a Lotus but their reputation is legendary.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've heard mixed reviews of the Elise actually. For a car of it's layout and weight it apparently understeers quite a bit. I have no doubt lotus can engineer some brilliant suspensions systems though, yeh

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I LOL that the luggage compartment has a sticker warning you the maximum weight it can carry is 50kg.
Hey, at least the luggage compartment wasn't made of cardboard like the E46 M3 CSL.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Either of these:

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lol way to bump an old thread from 9 years ago... but it does make me laugh to think how my views on cars have changed since then and now, and what cars I've owned/driven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)