What cars is/was everyone on their L's (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
:rofl:Ellie, I am still on my L's too!!! My goal is to get my P's before uni starts.

I used to drive my mum's BMW 540i, now I'm driving my own BMW 525i (1995)
Sup, rich bitch.

jirwin

HSC
lol a vs with no powersteering. and a 'new' vt. lol what a bogan/coon. have fun at tafe lol
Ahh you should probably read more carefully - I said MY car had no power steering - I wasn't talking about the VS. Oh and the VT was 'new' to us.

Oh and I'm having a great time at TAFE - a lot better then when I was at university.

tinfoilhat

HSC
JEEP
it was awesome

on my greens now and i drive a toyata corona, which i love because i can knick it here and there and it doesn't really matter

my dad said i could have the jeep and he'll buy a new car... but considering the amount of petrol that thing drinks i'm just gonna stick with the corona till i get my full license

glo-stick91

HSC
I just got my P's :)rofl:) but over the time while i had my L's, i drove 6 different cars, 3/4 of them all on a regular basis. The main ones were my parents nissan pulsar and toyota torago, then they broght a toyota camry and my nans holden vectra.
Then there was the 2 instructor cars- a hyundai getz and mazda something (i think...lol). All auto's

I have the nissan pulsar now, so thats my car:)

Can get quite confusing when the indicators are on one side in half the cars and the other side in the other cars...but u get used to it:)lol

my 2 cents/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)