what causes cellulite? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
haha wow that's very young for a 9 year old to be noticing things like that . when i was 9 i was still playing with barbies and didn't even notice fat people . :|

yups

HSC
yea ive seen it but its less visible since the skin is more stretched. isint it cured by drinking a heck of alot of water and doing some extreme exercises (since normal cardio mainly works your quadriceps instead of the back of the thigh where cellulite most likely occurs) or use some chinese clensing thingy. the latter is not recommended
hahahahahahahahaha .

yups

HSC
grrrrrr i got more cellulite even though i didn't gain any weight :burn:

Smokee

HSC
I've noticed I have a tiny bit as well which freakin sucks balls bcoz i never used to have it. It makes me feel so much more self conscious now, especially when I sit down.

yups

HSC
I'm kind of skinny but have it. :(

Decided to try eat healthier, drink lots of water and exercise more lately though, and it getting MUCH better! :)
umm wait you're a skinny guy but you have cellulite?

:uhoh:

yups

HSC
So due to one thread, you ignore how in every other one people refer to me as female?

Lol. Clever.
actually i don't think it was a thread .. i think i remember SeCKSiiMiNh saying it somewhere, and i just presumed you two were friends irl or something . sorry

bio_nut

HSC
Haha nah, is ok, just weird. :s Don't know why he would think I was male.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)