What Clubs and Societies did you join today? (1 Viewer)

maz5

HSC
sounds so fun, cannot wait 'til next year...
but try not to wish away year 12....it is a valuable experience where you will learn much about yourself and your abilities-especially under pressure. If you give yourself the chance to try and commit that is....

blatblatmatt

HSC
- SciSoc, ordered shirt
- SUBW (Bushwalking)
- SUSS (Speleological Society = caving)
- BikeSoc, sexy fabric-painted shirt included
- BioSoc, shirt also..
- Brusical, The Musical Brewing Society. Shirt included
- SpaceSoc, shirt also
- HinduSoc, free with my connections
- RussSoc, Russellian Society aka philosophy wankers - free drinks + existentialism plx
- Linguistics Society, my friend made me =( :shouting:

One would assume that would have to be it but there's probably a few more I've neglected

Oh wait DOTASoc lol - it was free and I'm gonna sell my nerd gamer friends some shirts for profit. Ownt.

Yay for extracurriculahr.

EDIT Oh my fucking god how could I forget Psyche!!?!@ Sexy pretentious shirt I got too.

Taskan

HSC
I joined on friday:

- History Students Society
- Filmsoc

and i was gonna join the archaeological society, but their stall disappeared.

lala2

Banned
HSC
OWeek for me was more like a freebie-grabbing exercise than anything substantial in the way of joining C&S, being a jaded 4th year who knows too well she won't be able to commit to many, if at all. 3 Mobile, NAB, CommBank, Singaporean Students Society, ComSoc, and the free contact lenses people all had great freebies. Apparently VSA and a couple of others had good freebies too but didn't join.

The ones I joined because I wanted to were CHocSoc, BioSoc, BricSoc (Lego society...gotta love Lego!). Am tossing btw badminton and fencing as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)