What Clubs/Societies did you join? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Are all the clubs & society stalls still up tomorrow? I was thinking about joining a few more.

kcchippy

HSC
Lol, I only went to uni to get textbooks today and somehow got roped into joining the following clubs as well as the aforementioned:

- SUMS
- SMH thingo
AND I again looked favourably upon International Business society, but didn't join yet.

Libbster

HSC
i joined capoeira, kendo, scisoc, physoc, suds, basketball and athletics! i was going to join poker society but it was $10 piss off! i'm not paying 10 bucks to shuffle a few cards.

sycotakangel

HSC
were u supposed 2 get a membership card if u joing ComSoc?!
coz if u were i either lost it....or i left it on the table...or they just 4got about me?!
=(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sycotakangel said:
were u supposed 2 get a membership card if u joing ComSoc?!
coz if u were i either lost it....or i left it on the table...or they just 4got about me?!
=(
We got screwed over by the company manufacturing them. You will get them in week 1.
They are awesome :D They look like credit cards.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
kcchippy said:
Lol, I only went to uni to get textbooks today and somehow got roped into joining the following clubs as well as the aforementioned:

- SUMS
- SMH thingo
AND I again looked favourably upon International Business society, but didn't join yet.
You'll still be able to join the Int'l Business Society in first week of uni outside merewether.

I re-joined Select Marketing, the ALP (Labor Left), Redfern RSL because it was free, and also signed up for the SMH student card.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
It wasn't "fuck off liberal scum". It was "Fuck Liberal Scum". And I hate this t-shirt purely because it implies that people should actually go find a Liberal to fuck.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Well, it was "Fuck Liberal Scum" in the past. Problem is, one of my people took that literally, and I've hated that shirt ever since.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Phanatical said:
Well, it was "Fuck Liberal Scum" in the past. Problem is, one of my people took that literally, and I've hated that shirt ever since.
no. last year it was also fuck off liberal scum.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
Phanatical said:
It wasn't "fuck off liberal scum". It was "Fuck Liberal Scum". And I hate this t-shirt purely because it implies that people should actually go find a Liberal to fuck.
I screenprinted all of them. Trust me, they said 'Fuck off liberal scum' (as they have for the past three years).

Some_Guy

HSC
so.. if we missed it can we still join them? there a list somewhere?

sycotakangel

HSC
stazi said:
We got screwed over by the company manufacturing them. You will get them in week 1.
They are awesome :D They look like credit cards.
oh okies
tan qz
:)
so wots the first benefit/event that comes with the membership of ComSoc?

Collin

HSC
N/A
The SRC at it's current state is obviously corrupt from it's fundamental values. Hence I'm immensely glad for the option to contribute funds to such bodies only if one wishes to do so (in the near future); i.e VSU.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The SRC in its current state is incredibly corrupt. That doesn't mean that the SRC as a concept is likewise a bad thing. That's why the ISA exists - to get rid of the politics, and bring the SRC back into line with what students want of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)