What colour lipstick is this? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

I think it is peach but it doesnt seem to work on me, even when i put concealer under it.

what am i doing wrong? i loooove this shade.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I love that shade too. :) I know on the lancome site they have the names of their lipsticks - maybe you'll find a similar or even the same colour there.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah but you can never tell what the shade looks like on, and i dont use testers...ever!

i think they must have used a white/peach colour, its so opaque and creamy.

when i try to do it it, the concealer makes it all uneven and even if i get the mix right, it only lasts an hour max, and even after all that its not quite the right colour.

the one i have atm is clinique blushing peach, and its wrong.

I think trelise cooper used the same colour for their catwalk show this season but i'm not sure.

damn!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If you go to Napolean - they dont used the testers. Last time i went they didn't have any and gave me a new one to try. :) Bleh i dont know! Sorry i couldnt help more

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if you've got a good printer, print off the pic and ask someone at your local cosmetics place. or put the pic on your phone/camera & show them that way

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
FireFlower said:
Have you tried colouring in your lips with really pale/nude lipliner underneath the lipstick? That might help it last longer and could work better than concealer.
ok i'll try that, but i think i need to find a way to make my lips lighter underneath, because they are naturally very pigmented (people often think i'm wearing lipstick when i'm not). so maybe a light liner. i dont know

i need a stylist!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the woman at lancome said it was tangerine mixed with white.

i'm going to prescriptives tomorrow to have my first custom-made lipstick made...

WOO!

will report back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)