what colour should i dye my hair? (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okay, i've had brown hair all my life, and i used to get natural blonde streaks cause of the sun but for the last two years or so, i've got blonde streaks put into my hair, and they're all grown out now completely [they blend into my hair when i don't get them done for a while] so now i have plain not light, but not dark brown hair, and i don't know what colour to dye it. i'm thinking auburn but my mum was like eww no go blonde streaks again, but i want something different. i have olive skin and green eyes. any advice?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
darkk brown

olive skin + green eyes + darkest brown [NOT BLACK] = amazing/mad jealous me

coq

HSC
why bother dye?
shave said hair that would be a lovely extreme change
plus you could gain points by saying it was for funding cancer research...mega way to pull the boys

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
darkk brown

olive skin + green eyes + darkest brown [NOT BLACK] = amazing/mad jealous me
hmm, cool idea, i shall consider that one thanks =]].

depends on what u currently look like, hermand.

dark reddish/maroon is usually quite sexy.
attachment is me, in one of my pale phases may i add, my five-year-old sister's wonderful photography haha.

why bother dye?
shave said hair that would be a lovely extreme change
plus you could gain points by saying it was for funding cancer research...mega way to pull the boys
hmm, however i already have a boyfriend, so not seeing the need to pull the boys.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hmm, cool idea, i shall consider that one thanks =]].

attachment is me, in one of my pale phases may i add, my five-year-old sister's wonderful photography haha.

hmm, however i already have a boyfriend, so not seeing the need to pull the boys.
hey pretty =]
nahh, that's wayyy too red. i wasn't intending on going flame red haha, just maybe a deep red or brown.
yea deep red will be pretty imo.

something like this but darker:

johony

HSC
i agree with dark brown

dying it auburn/reddish brown will look good, but isn't really too drastic a change to what you have now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)