What concepts fo you need from Prelim Physics for HSC Physics??? (1 Viewer)

golden-touch

HSC
What concepts fo you need from Prelim Physics for HSC Physics???

Please let me know as I want to prepare during the holidays.

thanks

exojun

HSC
You need to be able to apply the base knowledge from modules 1, 3 and 4 in the year 12 Physics syllabus directly. The dynamics topic isn't there explicitly but you will need to be able to apply ideas and concepts about force, momentum etc in later physics modules. With Physics alot of the prelim content is needed to have the basic understanding of the concepts explored further in the HSC course.

golden-touch

HSC
You need to be able to apply the base knowledge from modules 1, 3 and 4 in the year 12 Physics syllabus directly. The dynamics topic isn't there explicitly but you will need to be able to apply ideas and concepts about force, momentum etc in later physics modules. With Physics alot of the prelim content is needed to have the basic understanding of the concepts explored further in the HSC course.
is the dotpoint textbook good for revision?? and what about strive??

DarkOperator618

HSC
Oh okay. you got above average tho right? I had a similar outcome because of intensified cramming

exojun

HSC
is the dotpoint textbook good for revision?? and what about strive??
Uh i probably don't have the best advice on this as i never really used the textbook for study but our school uses Physics in Focus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)