what did every1 get 4 MC? (1 Viewer)

lol.. mmm its just got losts of stuff bout environmental stuff, and also innovations...

for 5 i got c ..mmmmmm :S

oh well thats the only that differed from yours
oh and the roller printing... i put digital.. because its a sINGLE.....

meeee

the digital printing/ roller prinitng one.. the digit one is right

Fatty

Yeah I really had no idea about the digital/roller printing 1...question 5 i think has 2 be A coz if u dyed the yarns in a non-woven fabric, it'd b almost impossible to lay them so they were in perfect stripes *ahhh so hard to explain* ...fibres in non wovens r usually pretty randomly placed (i think) so I cant really see how they could get them in a stripe pattern real successfully.

Last edited:

Fatty

Originally posted by natstar
can u tell me this question that u's are talkin about and the possible answers, so i can say what i think
Question 5
Which of the following fabrics requires yarn dyeing to achieve the same colour design on both sides of the fabric?
(a) woolen check
(b) tie-dyed jersey
(c) striped non-woven
(d) cotton floral print

We've also been talking about;

Question 9
Which of the following techniques would be used to reproduce a single large logo onto fine fabric for use as a promotional banner on the exterior of a multi-storey building?
(a) block printing
(b) computer-linked embroidery
(c) digital imaging
(d) roller printing

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
wow i forgot all the questions/answers as soon as i left the room!

hehe but i think i marked the wrong box for 9...oops i'm such an idiot!

yeah i thought the MC was the hardest bit it actually made you think heheheh

ah well. Whats done is done. =) I wonder how we all went in our major works

meeee

yeah we got them back after the first english exam.. they'd just got to school

kazerati

i made a flower.. a stargazer lily, in fact. the petals made the skirt, and the top was a boob tube in green.. like the flower was upside down.

mine got to skool before any of the exams started..but i dunno if i wanna go pick it up coz it might be worse than i remember.. i had to make it flat for postage, n it looked way betta all curled up.. grr...

as far as the MC's go, for the yarn dyed one i put woollen check, coz the others are either impossible or too difficult to be bothered doing, and for the other one i was tossing up between roller an digital, but i left it as roller.. :S but what got me was why would you make an outdoor banner/sign out of a fine fabric?

ah, well. its all done now, nothin we can do to change it!!

meeee

i made a american indian inspired outfit..
short strap less dress with feathers at the bottom, legwarmer type things and a knitted jacket..all in browns and that

I made an east meets west textile art, to do with the manipulation of religion and cutlure, and the changes in technology...i used airbrushing thats why

Fatty

Yeah a chick in my class made furnishings...actually no it was cushions and stuff so i guess that doesn't count.

Everyones stuff sounds really cool - I wish I could see em all!

I made a water spirit costume (yeah I know it sounds dodgy), but yeah, it turned out alright....

If any1's got pics post em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)