What Did People Do For Their Schoolies!? (1 Viewer)

yourmumishere.

HSC
Soo, our year has about 19 people in it, and for our schoolies we're thinking of going up the coast or something.

What did other schools do?

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
i just got back today. five of us rented a holiday house on the mid north coast for 10 days. it was bloody awesome and we only spent 300 bucks each for everything. we were in pretty much the middle of nowhere (we fished and drank all day) so unless youre an outdoorsy type of person it probably isnt a good idea. u could try coffs or port or byron if u wanted to go out to pubs/clubs etc. but id absolutely recommend renting a house/apartment somewhere along the coast. it doesnt really matter where it is cos its still going to be cheaper than a motel.

zoeanne

HSC
got home the other day 3 of us stayed at breakers north apartments at the gold coast... a bit x'ie i guess, but cheaper then others... but TOTALLY worth every cent.. had the best time hit the beach parties and just partied it up in the apartments with others stayin there totally go to the gold coast... maddest time eva!!!!

OH and the red frog rule!!

leapordfist

HSC
well i havnt done yet, but im planning to go to europe with some friends,....possable a eurotour....my dads paying if i get a UAI of above 95....im in year 11 now n i bet its possable

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Worked everyday, then caught the bus up to Surfers on 3 nights. Went crazy on the beach in the pouring rain and just had a mad time wreaking havoc. =]

miche11e

HSC
went to terrigal with my friends - it was awesome weather the whole week :D had the best time ever

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Canoed, Pools, Swimming, Beach, Cabled TV Squashe, Tennis, Pooled and Table Tennis all past the 5 days. Was pretty epic, would've liked to go fishing and archery to top up the trip but it was pretty sweet. Coffs is a pretty awesome place.

Russdog

russell
HSC
got heepz drunk and did drugz and got headjobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)