What Did U Think ?? (2 Viewers)

Keith

I thought the exam was a hard exam. Although, in saying this it was VERY fair, and tested everything that someone doing the course should have known, except maybe context diagrams, which arent included in the syllabus (or at least i ddint see em), although they certaintly arent very hard!

And to all the people who r saying they got 90 in their school exams, in my trial i got 58% (highest mark 71, then 62). and i gained a ranking after the exam, (from 9th to 8th). so that might suggest that your school set you slightly easier exams than they should have set. Which is possibly why you didnt like this exam.

So yeah, overall i thought the exam was quite fair. although i am expecting to get a mark in the high 70s, it was still quite fair.

ciao,
Keith

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Keith

So yeah, overall i thought the exam was quite fair. although i am expecting to get a mark in the high 70s, it was still quite fair.
I got 79 as my HSC mark last yr and that was like the 3rd or 4th equal highest overall mark at school (I kno that Konrad and Andrew Dickson got like 86)
but that 79 was in the top 9% of the state, which shows how incredibly difficult it is to meet the damn criteria that the BOS sets for SDD....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)