What did you do for your MDP? (1 Viewer)

derro

i made a portable solar power system, its pretty useless for me lol, but good for people in areas with no electricity.

Managore

HSC
I made this terrible circular Internet Cafe with eating area, projector screens and really, really bad color scheme... I ended up using 5 computers on the last day before it was due to render the damn thing and finished 8am - 1/2 an hour before it was due at school....

GFORCE

I built a Home Theatre Media Engine which has 1.07Tb of HDD Space and was touch screen controlled, it had Multizone audio and a DVD Library System

Managore

HSC
aspergers? Isnt that a vegetable?

Anyway I have a tip for everyone: In your folio, for no reason whatsoever, leave a page blank somewhere in the middle and have "This page has intentionally been left blank" typed in the middle, like they do in some booklets (eg exams). It's lots of fun, trust me

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
lol, sounds like a good idea, but as long as u write that on the bak of a peice of paper that has already been printed, and its actually a fairly dumb idea cause one of the teachers at our skool is a marker and hes a greenie as are most of the d+t markers so if u used up a whole peice of paper 2 say blank page then its not gettin em happy...

ben7

geetar, but tonnes of people make these, so it has to stand out, hope mines did..

Managore said:
aspergers? Isnt that a vegetable?

Anyway I have a tip for everyone: In your folio, for no reason whatsoever, leave a page blank somewhere in the middle and have "This page has intentionally been left blank" typed in the middle, like they do in some booklets (eg exams). It's lots of fun, trust me

YOU FLIP!!!

aspergers is a syndrome!! it is at the other end of Autism which is when in extreme cases the human brain shuts off all social acceptance however they are very smart kids and are able to focus on their interest area ah forget it !!
hehe read my book and find out!!:)

tranquilized

HSC
i made me a "bedside storage unit"...with a fishtank in it. It's like a bedsise table but it's got an extened bit on top like a wardrope. One of the fishes jumped out and the techer saved it for me. Now it looks retarded.

tranquilized

HSC
i think im retarded because i cant spell. thats Bedside not bedsise and wardrobe not wardrope.

somechick

HSC
N/A
i dont think i can explain it but here goes.........
i made a flat packed homeware range consisting of a bowl, lamp, tablemat and a magazine rack. The idea is that the consumer themselves assemble it at home or whenever. I dont think i got a very good mark though cos next to everyone else's at school on marking day it looked so small and insignificant... :(

Sponsor

Salutations

Hey guys yet to do one, (year 11) but am going to do a wood working bench that has a dust extraction system built-in that sucks through the dog holes-to combat dust inhalation and make clean-up easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)