What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
A live-but-just-gutted barramundi....

Bloody thing kept jumping around in my car... flicked the butcher's paper off and had a few random scales fly everywhere ARGHH

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
new sunnies!!!!

Black prada ones with red stripe!!!
(very similar amazingly to my old quicksilver ones but bigger and with a racing stripe!)

Girl in the shop didn't wanna show me these ones, just assumed I wanted oakley or arnettes... wrumfph

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
2 pairs of jeans from Just Jeans for $100- one black stretch bootleg, the other dark blue stretch bootleg. SO comfy.
Black leather boots from Williams or something, $140. Mum paid for them (yay)
5 pairs of earrings from diva for $10. I needed some new cheap jewellery. I keep losing my seasonal stuff.
Eddie Murphy's Raw- $10
Present for the bfs bday.

Ahhh shopping. Temporary delay of assessments.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hooray shopping trip

>blue + grey witchery cardigans for mum and i to share
> cream merino knit jumper + indigo jeans from sportscraft (yay i found good jeans. good rise, straight leg, indigo...possibly too stretchy but beggars can't be choosers)
>carla zampatti black wool skirt
>nike sneakers <3 last pair (haha the guy said that he sold a pair of them to the sneaky sound system guy, i was like :/ "he wears girl shoes? hmmm")
>"the eden express" by mark vonnegut. i figured it was time to buy it since i havent been able to find and steal the scungy copy that i wrote all my notes in from the library. i think they sent it to some suburb with 'pond' in it...
>i think thats it...
hippiphooray

CieL

HSC
Went shopping with my bf.. he gave me a $500 budget for my birthday gift..

Ended up buying two DS lites; one black one white [he ended up wanting one for himself too]
With two extra games [out of a selection] for $6 extra each
Sonic game
and some dodgy stuff =]

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
My dad bought me a nice Black jacket. Fits me pretty well and it looks pretty nice too.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
^^^ how sweet ^^^

ummm the last thing i bought was a train ticket :p
lol nah i bought a nice new pink diamond ring from diva, a pink lip gloss and pink earrings...$11 all up :D very happy :p

ALLLICE

HSC
the last thing i bought was vodka (i recently turned 18..hoorah!)....but on friday i went shopping and bought a hawt pair of black suede wedge heels from sportsgirl ....annnd i got a lurvley pair of black pants from myer that i wore out tonight annnd the marked price was $38 and i was charged 30...i win :D..

ps. has anyone else noticed how at just jeans all their pants are getting higher than hipsters?? wtf is with that... i tried on like 3 pairs of jeans there that i thought looked ok before hand...only to be deeply disapointed when i discovered that they were high pants :(

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
ALLLICE said:
the last thing i bought was vodka (i recently turned 18..hoorah!)....but on friday i went shopping and bought a hawt pair of black suede wedge heels from sportsgirl ....annnd i got a lurvley pair of black pants from myer that i wore out tonight annnd the marked price was $38 and i was charged 30...i win :D..

ps. has anyone else noticed how at just jeans all their pants are getting higher than hipsters?? wtf is with that... i tried on like 3 pairs of jeans there that i thought looked ok before hand...only to be deeply disapointed when i discovered that they were high pants :(
yewwww i dont like high ones... hipsters all the way...i'll be devastated if hipsters stop selling :(

and congrats on the $8 ... *claps* thats cool
oh lol and happy birthday!

ALLLICE

HSC
*yooneek* said:
yewwww i dont like high ones... hipsters all the way...i'll be devastated if hipsters stop selling :(

and congrats on the $8 ... *claps* thats cool
oh lol and happy birthday!
thanks :p...it was a couple of weeks ago now but im still hyped about it....omg at not being underage :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ALLLICE said:

yeah im not a fan of the high waisted trend myself. i mean, i don't like super low riding jeans either but...i tried on a pair of jeans the other day that were HOT in every way except for the weirdly high waistline...i wanted to cry, they were so hot but it would have looked so bad on me... high waisted skirts are alright btw. just not pants :s

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i got some new jeans from just jeans recently..i don't know if i would really call them 'high-waisted' though..i suppose they're not uber low or anything, but i mean, there's still a decent gap between my belly button and where the jeans start haha

anyway, i dunno about the rest of you, but i don't tuck any of my tops into my jeans, so does it reeeeeeeeally matter?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yes because alot of people wear shirts the stop at around the waist, so when you move around everyone else can see where your pants sit.

I hate the high ones because they feel uncomfortable but also they hurt my men (why do you think lots of guys don't wear a belt?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)