What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i bought this awesome rimmel lipstick at the pharmacy down the road for $4, its called birthday suit and its a perfect semi-matte nude. mmmm
i also have this, i am not a huge fan though. can you recommend a more matte nude lipstick?

Skeeta

HSC
pedal pusher type jeans
coffee
some medication for ugliness
1 coral and 1 white long sleeve basic grandpa-type top
2 singlets (1 white, 1 grey)
Yay for basics

Also:
Ring from ebay
3 OPI nail polishes from 8ty8
and another set of make-up from everyday minerals :eek: (my strike did not last long)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
waterbottle said:
i also have this, i am not a huge fan though. can you recommend a more matte nude lipstick?
mac hug me?

its pretty good. there are other nudes too, go to a counter.

HSC
Bought this flower print tank in Jeans West yesterday, its a very flowy type style, definately not babydoll, but I'm not sure really how to describe it. Very happy, was $35, but the girl in there said they had got in too many XS, S and L, so those sizes were reduced to $13, Bargain.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
2 plain black tshirts and a black miniskirt from Supré, ten bucks each. They do some shifty business and hang the crappy shirts infront of the good ones so you have to go rooting around the back of the rack to find the ones made with the thicker material >_> Also got some books from Basement Books at Central, <3. And a whole bunch of junk food, as always.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
-lots of train and bus tickets $50 all up probably
-new pair of chucks because they were on sale and i can never find them on sale $40...also is it just me or is their sizing really big. i'm always like a size 5 in them.
-3am kebab (i really need to stop doing this, i actually am not a fan of them). $7.50

to go on a tangent, people who decide to ride their bikes at 3am are fucking creepy. my friend and i were just getting home from going out and we heard this bizarre whirring noise but couldn't see anything, and then this old guy on a pushbike just emerged out of the darkness and cycled past silently, didn't even acknowledge us standing on the driveway staring. it was extremely weird, it would have made a good start to a horror movie.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
-new pair of chucks because they were on sale and i can never find them on sale $40...also is it just me or is their sizing really big. i'm always like a size 5 in them.
Guys sizes maybe? American guys 5 is around 6 1/2 in women's right? (I don't know if the guys & girls ones are different, I has none lol)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Aaah dbl post lol I bought a Converse messenger bag for $25 (from $35) at Insport today for uni, and a pair of boots for $50 which are f-n rockin. I love John's Shoes haha. And I was so uncomfy without boots. Ah, contentment.

I find this thread therapeutic :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Bunch of stuff from smiggle, mostly pink, to start uni.

While I was in there a girl picked up one of the huge beakers full of erasers and it smashed and cut her hand. What a kerfuffle. I have no pity for her, mostly because mum's a nurse and if you're pink and breathing you're fine so go to school.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
today i bought 2 pairs of straight leg jeans (a white one, and a blue one), and i also bought me a awesome, beautiful pair of skinny jeans that finally suit me :D

Evilo

HSC
The perfect bra is EvilO's "Invisibility" bra. It comes with everything you ever dreamed of, and is easily removable :)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Malfoy said:
Yesterday I (well, my boyfriend) bought the most perfect bra for $40... it's black, convertible, moulded cup (not that horrible sheer stuff with no support) and so comfortable. Oh, and it's the correct size. Usually I go down a cup size because nowhere seems to stock my real cup size except in hideous mesh/sheer things, but this bra is seriously the most awesome thing ever.

I really needed one too because my old strapless was so small the underwire literally dug in so much it made me bleed.

I want to go back and buy the fuschia and black striped one too, but I'm a little broke at the moment.
Dude. Where. Wherewherewherewhere. :( Bra shopping is sucky. Impossible to find some nice decent middle ground between mesh and 20-pounds-of-gel-insert-stuff.

blacksunset

HSC
too much - i went on a major splurge after i got my uni offers and all that

a pair of high waisted skinny leg bettina liano jeans
bettina liano top
2 pairs of witchery shoes
high waisted skirt from portmans
a top from sportsgirl
a summer dress from just jeans
knitted dress from shona joy

thats all i can think of...

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Brown boots from KMart - $30 (down from 40)
Black top from Cotton On with silver neckline & waistband sort of thingie - $10 (down from $20)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)