What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

L-esky

HSC
a black and white finely checked dress from sportsgirl, floral top from sportsgirl and skinny jeans from jeans west.

HSC
New hair straightner...my old one died on the weekend and I really can't live without one...(I'd had it for five years though, so it had lived a good life!)

VS Sassoon - $45, while I save for a GHD

CieL

HSC
2 pairs of flats
1 handbag
1 500GB external HDD for friend's bday
Revlon eyeliner

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i bought a calvin klein hoodie about 2 weeks ago, havent bought much in a while.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ruby red mary janes from Joanne Mercer.

$140 heh. But they're SO SEXY and SO COMFY that I just might die.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Bootiful gold heels from Wittner. *drool* For my 18th. Yeay.

rozymisty

HSC
I just got myself a new makeover. Went to Stefans and got the foil package. Coz my hair is naturally really dark brown, i had to pay extra to get it lightened and then foiled. Got a chestnut brown colour and while its only 11 foils (she gave me an extra one), its not much colour but its enough when i havent had a colour in my hair ever.

I told the girl that in the morning i had been thinking of not having the foils done but I am very glad that I did. it looks really good and makes my hair a lot less dull. Might get more foils done next pay period lol.

efhat

HSC
scarybunny said:
Denim dress from minkpink.

Cute.
ooh yeh if thats the one i think ur talking about my frend has it and its gorgeous.....hope ur happy with it

just bought light brown leather boots with a nice thick wooden heel from Wanted for $50 down from $160.....i smell a bargain :D

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Wow, no one has posted here in ages, it must be true about the decline in retail spending (maybe they just check this thread and assumed??)

Bought a pair of billabong trackies and a billabong hoodie, also made an appointment to get new glasses

yes we are still spending kevin! (acutally buying new glasses because my current ones look like the ones krudd wears, talk about not cool...

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
i bought a jumper with diamond shapes on it

always wanted one of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)