What didn't count for you? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
because of my own stupidity i decided to completely sink my extra two units of physics by studying half a day for the hsc ... and then i really screwed latin but that had to count ...

so two units of physics didnt count ...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
r u also interested in doing music professionally/semi-professionally
yes, I would love to do that. I'd like to get into sydney uni (hence anti-incentive to do medicine) so I can try my luck at getting into the advanced performance programme there. I've been pearning piano privately since I started music, so I'd love to be able to do some big competitions and performances. So...'open amateur' status, at least for now...:)

Last edited:

bex

HSC
Go Weisy!

I got 78 in Gen Maths and 74 in French cont. But they counted french and not maths.. oh well...

Carbon Suboxide

Didn't count Japanese Extension
And looking at the tables available on the BOS site, it seems that even if I got 48/50 it wouldn't have counted :( Because it seemed to get scaled DOWN DOWN DOWN! Should have just dropped Japanese Extension... grrr :rolleyes:

Loqu

uni v work
HSC
Originally posted by flosh's gurl
half of drama and maths. drama must have scaled really badly cause it was one of my better subjects and it only counted for 1 unit
:( yeah sorry but Drama is one of those you gotta get 100 or you get scaled down 2 the shithouse

me n one a my friends do Eco, BusStud & EngAdv together n we R like DEAD CLOSE in everythin
Well our careers teacher had a UAI estimater on the computer and cause she does drama & vegie maths where as I do phys & 3u maths our equal marks come out quite different and they did in the real on too
Although they were closer I beat her by .80 I think and I recon if drama wasn't a so called easy subject it woulda been the other way arround.

But I dun drama in yr10 and I seen all the theory n stuff that you's had 2 do n I tell you I don't envy you for a second I think that rather than being a harder subject the only real difference is what kinda money you would make if you followed a mediocre career in phys verses a mediocre carrer in drama or performing arts

Of course if you are the best at either then it doesn't matter you will get shit loads:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)