well all girls are different
personally, i prefer it if a guy takes the dominant role, asks me out, etc
but some chicks prefer the opposite
*shrugs* learn to read personalities
or minds

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Ive got no idea, what women think obviously, but i reckon it would be pretty hard to generalise. Women are individual in their tastes and likes/dislikes, the secret to finding out what they think is by getting to know them and understanding them better as a person. Example, one girl I know just falls straight if she is sung too or spoken romantically too, yet another friend of mine hates all that, because she fell for a guy once and he did it until he got what he wanted and then stopped. So I reckon its a matter of the individual.

Keen

MD
HSC
LADDER THEORY DOESN'T SAY MUCH - have a read of it but you need more.

choc-chip - that thing your friend said isn't funny IT'S TRUE!!!! And that's what guys need to understand.

Pretty much ALL girls (whether they admit it or not) don't want a guy droolling over them and chasing them. You need to flirt with them by being funny (maybe pay them out in a funny way), act confident and act like you don't really care that much whether you score with them or not.
This is simply the truth, you don't need to be stupid (tone the comedy up/down depending on the girl), make your intentions clear but don't start sucking up to them and be pussy wipped.

Follow this advice and you'll go far - but it's much harder to put in practice (I even have trouble - especially with this one girl - but that's another story ;) )

Keen

Keen

MD
HSC
First I have to say I'm not sure how it works in the reverse. But I think it does play true - i.e. guys like a girl who's pretty confident but not snobby, has a sense of humour, can make him laugh/smile, I think guys love being chased but same as above you have to chase a bit and then take a step back to keep the attraction.
But I've never really thought about it other than what attracts me and that would be a brilliant smile, a twinkle in the eyes, confidence (these days, a year ago I was almost the reverse), a sense of humour and one who'll put up with my craziness.

Keen

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
a guys gotta make u laugh thats the most important thing i reckon
and u should be able to hav a good conversation with him...imagine when ur 2 old and wrinkled for sex...u would want someone there who u can talk to instead....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I'm guessing girls like mature and polite guys...but also not someone who gets nervous and just sits there without saying anything to you...i mean who wants a statue to hug...

Besides, mature and polite doesn't mean that the guy isn't romantic...some guys can show girls a good time while not being a freaken party nutcase...

I'm just curious...do girls actually think guys who drive around with the "duf duf duf" music are hot...cause all i can see is a jerk in a "fast" car...

choc-chip

HSC
since i'm a vain girl, and i like popular guys..
nice-friendly
humour-no stupid jokes, or laghing at their own joke..(but sometimes can be very cute), definitely not sex joking all the time
good taste-clothing, music, cars
good look- having sense of fashion,clean, tidy, sportive
smart-acadamically, socially,
guy knows a little bit abt cooking

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
since i'm a vain girl, and i like popular guys..
nice-friendly
humour-no stupid jokes, or laghing at their own joke..(but sometimes can be very cute), definitely not sex joking all the time
good taste-clothing, music, cars
good look- having sense of fashion,clean, tidy, sportive
smart-acadamically, socially,
guy knows a little bit abt cooking

Yep...i'm the guy for you :D

choc-chip

HSC
SipSip said:
I'm guessing girls like mature and polite guys...but also not someone who gets nervous and just sits there without saying anything to you...i mean who wants a statue to hug...

Besides, mature and polite doesn't mean that the guy isn't romantic...some guys can show girls a good time while not being a freaken party nutcase...

I'm just curious...do girls actually think guys who drive around with the "duf duf duf" music are hot...cause all i can see is a jerk in a "fast" car...
thoses guys r totally stupid nuts
i reckon shy guys r cute..

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
thoses guys r totally stupid nuts
i reckon shy guys r cute..
what? the guys who goes around "duf duf duf-ing" where the heck do they get the music from anyway?? or is it just some hilary duff cd turned up heaps loud with lots of bass....

shy to the point where they blush?? (#^.^#)

choc-chip

HSC
SipSip said:
what? the guys who goes around "duf duf duf-ing" where the heck do they get the music from anyway?? or is it just some hilary duff cd turned up heaps loud with lots of bass....

shy to the point where they blush?? (#^.^#)
LOL..blushing...
just not asking every single gal 2 go out is fine
BTW..ur cute

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
LOL..blushing...
just not asking every single gal 2 go out is fine
BTW..ur cute
Why thank you! (#^.^#)

By the looks of the above...i'm also chubby!! ^^

Well...i think guys who ask every single one out are called players...or womanisers...they are bad bad guys...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Thats a lie. Read the ladder theory. Polite boys are friends, arrogant bastards get girlfiends.

Basically, make her laugh and act a touch overconfident and you will go well.
Exactly, the Ladder Theory reigns supreme. I used to be a "quiet, polite boy" but that never got me anywhere. Now I'm just going to be an arsehole.

BabySilver

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Exactly, the Ladder Theory reigns supreme. I used to be a "quiet, polite boy" but that never got me anywhere. Now I'm just going to be an arsehole.
DAMN and i was going to spend the weekend looking for a quiet polite boy!

Guess I'll have to go the dirty old man instead

S

Shuter

BabySilver said:
DAMN and i was going to spend the weekend looking for a quiet polite boy!

Guess I'll have to go the dirty old man instead
Don't worry, you were too far down on his ladder anyway.

(I'm in)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)