what do i do now? (1 Viewer)

gbang007

HSC
well guys,
i was with my friend a couple of weeks ago at the temple for chinese new year and i saw a girl doin dragon dancing. she caught my eye but being with my friend(female), i didn't want to do anything and i was too shy. anyway, i came across he social network profile, started talking to her a little bit but nothing much came from it, like we didnt talk much or anything, she didn't give me anything to work with. but i did get her email so now i have her email address, i have emailed her once or twice but she doesn't say a whole heap back. she's not on msn very much, or at all but i asked her to tell me next time she is performing and she said she will so i can go down and even just say hi to her.

but i don't know when this will be or even if she will let me know. there is a buddhas birthday festival coming up in may so i am thinking, closer to that asking her if she is performing there and if she isn't, if she wants to meet up somewhere public anyway, just so she feels more comfortable, or even at the festival. what do you guys think?

i am thinking of doing this if she doesn't get in contact with me as i kinda have nothing to lose anyway. but i can wait till next new year lol if she doesn't have a bf and then get in contact before it. what do you guys think?

life story/

hero.

HSC
N/A
Sounds like you failed before it even began.

I FEEL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbang007

HSC
i was just looking at her clubs website which then led to their social network site then hers.

einentiva

HSC
lololol shave her head make her become a nun and yours too so you become a monk and live happily ever after at Nan tien Temple.

Bainesy

HSC
maybe she is under the impression that you are going to gang bang her

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
einentiva said:
lololol shave her head make her become a nun and yours too so you become a monk and live happily ever after at Nan tien Temple.

the nan tien temple is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
gbang007 said:
i was just looking at her clubs website which then led to their social network site then hers.
thats a pretty methodic way of coming across someone's personal details who you saw one time in public and thought she looked cute.

very creepy imo. i would suggest that you take into account this probable creep factor before engaging in conversation with her, but by the sound of it you already scared her off.

Pace_T

HSC
CREEP
you have no chance dude. leave her alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)