• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do I do with my UAC PIN? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I've received the PIN quite a while ago and decided now I should use this PIN to get my UAC registration number, but where do I go? I go on the UAC website and I'm just lost, is there a direct website to apply with my UAC PIN to get my registration number?

spatula232

HSC
Pretty sure the info came in the letter... I haven't done it yet though so I wouldn't know

mreditor16

HSC
IIRC, your UAC ID/registration number is just 1ABCDEFGH, where ABCDEFGH is your Board of Studies student number (which you use to log in to Students Online, for example).

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I was going to do it but then I realised there was a $32 application fee and I have no money on my card gg no re

mreditor16

HSC
I was going to do it but then I realised there was a $32 application fee and I have no money on my card gg no re
Tbh I don't think it is unreasonable to ask your parents if they could pay for it. In my eyes, its equivalent to something along the lines of school fees.

Mr_Kap

HSC
If you wait until December you can pay $187 fee if that's better.

Mr_Kap

HSC
See your careers adviser. Our careers advisor made us watch a video going step by step through the proccess, and also gave us a booklet on how to do it.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Tbh I don't think it is unreasonable to ask your parents if they could pay for it. In my eyes, its equivalent to something along the lines of school fees.
Haha I forgot to mention that my parents we'rent home that's why it was a gg no re

They're totally fine with paying it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)