• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do I do? (1 Viewer)

CaramelCapybara

HSC
I usually get Bs and Cs on my assessments and works but for some reason I completely bombed my first two exams (Modern and Ancient) I have no idea what is wrong with me or what the matter is. Feeling hopeless not gonna lie, gang.

CaramelCapybara

HSC
Dw same I bombed English and legal studies so bad 😭
I’m sorry to hear about that! At least you’re not alone. Is it ok if I ask what marks you usually get for those subjects? I have no idea what happened to me personally 😭 I hope things get better for you though. What are you planning to do?

wildwestworm

HSC
I’m sorry to hear about that! At least you’re not alone. Is it ok if I ask what marks you usually get for those subjects? I have no idea what happened to me personally 😭 I hope things get better for you though. What are you planning to do?
Ive been getting like 70s-80s for my recent English assessments but I got 63% for trials😭 I got like 90s for legal studies and even got full marks once but I failed my legal trials💀 I honestly think I just didn't study enough and focused too much on chem and math since I actually did better than I usually do on those subjects for trials. Idk I'm also not motivated at all since I don't have a clear plan after high school. What about you, do you have any idea what you're going to do career wise?

HSC
I usually get Bs and Cs on my assessments and works but for some reason I completely bombed my first two exams (Modern and Ancient) I have no idea what is wrong with me or what the matter is. Feeling hopeless not gonna lie, gang.
if you actually knew the content on the syllabus and bombed the exam, asking your teacher for closer feedback on your paper seems like a sensible thing to do

CaramelCapybara

HSC
Ive been getting like 70s-80s for my recent English assessments but I got 63% for trials😭 I got like 90s for legal studies and even got full marks once but I failed my legal trials💀 I honestly think I just didn't study enough and focused too much on chem and math since I actually did better than I usually do on those subjects for trials. Idk I'm also not motivated at all since I don't have a clear plan after high school. What about you, do you have any idea what you're going to do career wise?
Psychology.

wildwestworm

HSC
Psychology.
I feel like you’ll be okay right? I guess it depends on the uni but I’m sure you’ll be able to do psychology, especially if you do really well in HSC. Idk I guess we gotta make the best of this time before HSC and give it our all:) good luck !

spiderfan44

HSC
identify what questions you fucked up in and the corresponding module/syllabus dotpoint. revise the module/syllabus dotpoints you flunked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)