What do I doooooooo..... (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
that's what I was thinking too. I do 11 units, 4 of those are English. they wouldn't have let me drop maths if I wasn't going to meet the requirements.
Thats exactly what i was thinking, since i only do 11 units now i was pretty sure they wouldn't have let me get rid of maths if english wasnt going to count...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yes, all 4 units of English can count (otherwise I wouldn't have a HSC!). I got rid of gen maths and was left with 11 units. Also, if you're doing 12 units, with 4 units of English, your 2 extension units can be counted as your 2 english units if they are better than your adv ones. Its ANY two units of English that MUST be counted. They just pick the best 8 units after that, english or otherwise....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
keep maths, but do some work.

i thought certain subjects would be counted in my uai, but was wrong. with 10 units it's risky. but i repeat, try to put some effort into maths, you will DEFINITEY see an improvement, maybe even boosting your uai

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
drop it.. .if u dont wanna do anything related to maths in the future, if ur not going good at it.. focus on ur other subjects to give u a better UAI! otherwise ull be too stressed on not doing well in maths.
DROP IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)