• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do men want??!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Theres also no such thing a manly drink or "a girls drink". If you like it, you drink it. If your afraid people will laugh at you for what you drink or what you prefer and then purposely avoid those type of situations then you ought to rethink who you are. I also hate it when people force others to think that drinking something like coolers is "uncool" or "girly". Grow up.
People who drink them do so because they dont like the taste of the original, but if they dont like it y drink at all?? Im not saying its uncool, if you are judged on what you drink then most people would score pretty low most of the time. Its not really girly either, but it is a weak way of taking shots, which is explain below. Whether you put weak and girly together is your own thinking - i leave that to you.

Some spirits are made specifically for drinking in a slight mix - take jim beam for example. It is bearable straight, but nothing fancy. However, you do a 1 to 1 mix with coke and its heaps smooth... It completely alters the taste into something with a steady taste, but still has a decent kick to it. They even advertise together now in rsl's and stuff.

Vodka, especially smirnoff in Australia, is made to drink straight... you put it in orange juice, lemonade, whatever, you still get exactly the same burn, cept the beginning taste is whatever you put in. Its just weak way of taking shots really. This is the same for almost all the clear spirits i know of, and im yet to find another like jim beam that has a completely different taste when SLIGHTLY mixed with anything.

HSC
little_shaz said:
Just out of interest... To all of you guys and "informed" girls out there. Who knws exactly what it is that guys DO want? Not that they just say they want? And when I say this, I mean from ALL aspects of the relationship. ie: talking, hanging out, doing stuff, and last and most importantly... sex!

... Let's just start with what is your favourite position?
FOR FUCKS SAKE......!

when will you women (not all of you...broad generalisatation sorry...) stop stereotyping guys! we want more than sex...of course there are some unfortunate ones who think with their penis 24/7...you'll never be happy that way. you'll just end up with 3 kids to 3 different chicks and some sort of STD....

there are nice guys out there...stop sterotyping...its starting to get to me...

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Men want:

*A loyal vagina and pair of breasts
*A reliable television remote
*A nice car
*An obedient wife
*Food on the table
*Clothes washed and ironed
*Sex when required

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What no bbq or sports or some form of alcohol?!

choc-chip

HSC
flirt around
be able to have chicks by their sides whenever they NEEDED
Not having chicks to bother them when they don't feel like any
Hiding SECRET from their girlfriends
money(to be able to have more chick)
as some1 says bigger penis and more sex
dominant in any sorts
nice cars
cheat on their gfs
please other women beside their gfs

I admit They are all geralisations but true in most cases.
oh yes, and big tities!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
flirt around
be able to have chicks by their sides whenever they NEEDED
Not having chicks to bother them when they don't feel like any
Hiding SECRET from their girlfriends
money(to be able to have more chick)
as some1 says bigger penis and more sex
dominant in any sorts
nice cars
cheat on their gfs
please other women beside their gfs

I admit They are all geralisations but true in most cases.
oh yes, and big tities!!
Most of those sound like you're quite the bitter penny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)