What do the teachers think of ur year? (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Our teachers say the same thing every year - "You guys were the best year!"

:mad1:

I think it's true though. :eek:

This thread is old. :)

snowflakelatte

HSC
i think our year is a mixed bunch - we have a LOT of really, really talented people, and generally the top 20 or so from our school get a uai of 96+.

but we also have some really, really, really, really dumb people, which probably drags us down to a bit above average haha

Legham

HSC
Our year was the worst in terms of behaviour by far. In terms of marks, nothing special.. same old same old.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I don't think the teachers at my school think my grade is particularly "outstanding". Certainly "intelligent" and "hardworking" but, nothing special. My biology teacher likes to constantly tell my class that "if we tried really really hard, we can get a band 4!".

Hopefully my grade should be able to drag my school's ranking back up to it's original (approximate) place this year. :) Last year's grade was an utter disgrace, dragging the school's ranking down.

HSC
our grade was apparently the grade to increase our school's rank after we dropped over the last 2 years. id like to think that most people have at least 1 good subject to bring them up. but at the end of the day, no one really cares.

Monraf

HSC
Our teachers have been saying our year has been the best for awhile now for some reason. They say weve been the best overall year as well, by which i mean in academics and sport, art and all that, but then again the year before us wasnt that great so we probably look better from that as well.

spangacrab

HSC
We are the worst year in our history to have passed through. Notable inclusions include Maths and Physics - particulary bad.

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
Most of our teachers are either in denial about us or think we are going to fail...are m,aths and physics teachers have already admitted we are the worse yr 12 through in decades...possibly ever, tis sad indeed.

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
spangacrab said:
We are the worst year in our history to have passed through. Notable inclusions include Maths and Physics - particulary bad.

Yeah jye lolz figured u'd find this eventually...damn Mr Roladn and Mr cox hating us

starrysky

HSC
My year has people all across the spectrum; some of us are going to kill the HSC and get 90+ UAI, and some of them won't get above 50. Generally, most of us are average workers, with a few at the stellar end of things, and quite a few MORE at the shitty end.

Overall, though, I think we're just like most years that have drifted through the school; we were ranked 490th out of 606 schools in 2004. Go figure ...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
We're fucking great. Best. year. ever.

Or something to that effect.

Our year advisor predicts at least 8 over 90, where other years have generally 0, 1 or 2.

I have a feeling i've posted this before.

MAYBE WHEN MEGAN KILLED THE THREAD.

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
out teachers love us, cos we will be the last good year for quite a number of years. we have interlect, sports, and al that down pat. and we dont fight each other and all that crap. it is an awesom year

Dancegirl99

HSC
My teachers thought our year was much better acadamic year than last year 's Year 12.
Our year has been quite good over all. We made quite a few changes in the last year like we set up the school's senior study.

The teachers became quite good friends with us all, especially my music teacher. They loved us.
Dancegirl99

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
theodore223 said:
out teachers love us, cos we will be the last good year for quite a number of years. we have interlect, sports, and al that down pat. and we dont fight each other and all that crap. it is an awesom year
noted.

edit: i've added you to my wall of shame. Hope you don't mind :p

Our teachers actually want to come to our formal. In previous years they generally weren't enthusiastic about it. Because they like us ;)

Last edited:

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
we've been the favourite yr7. the year below us is regarded as the worst ever. I think its just because we have cool year advisors.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I have a feeling i've posted this before.

MAYBE WHEN MEGAN KILLED THE THREAD.
:'(

DownInFlames said:
Our teachers actually want to come to our formal. In previous years they generally weren't enthusiastic about it. Because they like us ;)
Same here.:D Well, I know at least one teacher who wants to come.:eek:

macattack

HSC
the statistics our teachers have compiled say that we're going to perform the best of any year in the history of our school ... n while that's kind of cool it's just added pressure lol.
but it's mainly the annoying anal teachers that go on about that ... the decent ones love us, they call us 'the last of the golden years' and they've added us all on facebook lol! they all came to our formal (and stayed for the whole time ... without alcohol!) and we love them dearly. well, some of them.

~untitled~

HSC
We are referred to as the 'special' year 12's. No, were not particularly an academic buch, and have a small group who are predicted to get between 85-95 UAI. But, our year has values that will get you a lot further in life than intelligence will.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ChrissyGirl2007 said:
we've been the favourite yr7. the year below us is regarded as the worst ever. I think its just because we have cool year advisors.
lol strangely enough , both high schools i`ve been to (macfields&hurlstone) have regarded the grade lower as being hopeless compared to the 07-year-12s. based on the school cert results (yeah i know theyre not to be compared with hsc) our grade's leagues ahead already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)