What do these mean? (1 Viewer)

chardie2

Hey everyone,

Just wondering....

I have an assesment and due next week for DT and there are two questions which I don't really understand.

1. Critically evaluates the final product with evidence of varied, appropriate evaluation techniques.

2. Thoroughly analyses and evaluates all processes employed throughout the development of the MDP.

What exactly do these two questions mean?

Please help.

Thanks,
Charde.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Ok i'll break the questions down for you

1. Critically Evaluate This means to make a judgement based on your evidence. the final product with evidence of varied, appropriate evaluation techniques So this would be making a judgement on your final product and you have to support why you came to that judgement. YOu cant just say My project was succesful because I think it was. YOu have to say something along the lines "The target market embraced the final design and according to positive user surveys, it can be concluded that the final design was succesful."

2. Thoroughly analyses and evaluates Look back at your MDP in depth and make a judgement based on evidence. all processes employed throughout the development of the MDP. THis means you are evaluating any/most processes throughout the major project. Ongoing evaluation is sufficient in this section. So if you have evaluated as you have gone through, that is all they are asking.

Hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)