• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what do u do when ur all stressed out and depressed..? (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
* Smoke some Marlboro Reds.
* Listen to Cannibal Ox 'The F-Word'
* Listen to Nas 'Lifes a Bitch'
* Go out and get obscenely drunk, overcompensate for my pain by hitting on girls I don't even like in a sleazy fashion.
* Get rejected
* Realise you don't even want anyone else because none of them are as good as your ex
* Go home and scream and cry into your pillow

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if he really likes you, and he only broke up with you because of hsc, then he made a pretty stupid mistake :p
he's probably going to think about you more now, and get distracted more. shame nobody warned him that if there's nothing wrong with a relationship, don't break up just for the sake of yr12.

but if you don't think you should be with him anymore, only time will help you get over it.

and people post really useless things in here. :mad:
there are people who don't want to be told to masturbate '-_-
If he only broke up with you for the HSC, he will probably want to go out after its finished, anyways did he say "we are over" or "on a break"

Dumdida said:
1. eat chocolate (always helps!)
2. stop crying - ur only hurting you. It's not gonna make him come back (for the time being anyway)
3. Focus on your study, your exams and stuff. Get into your textbooks. Your in year 12 and if u want a good hsc or uai u gota work for it but this emotional stuff ur going thru can really skrew you up so leave emotions out, there is no point crying about it, if it's over it's over, (im sayin this from experience ere ;)) remember: the guy isn't going to save your life, but your hsc most possibly will so use logic before emotions.
4. Go out with your friends and have fun go movies pools or whatever, just get involved with other stuff.
What there are worse things that can happen to someone emotionally or otherwise to fuck you up during or just b4 th HSC, and she isnt even doing her HSC this Year her ex is

Last edited by a moderator:

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
Korn said:
If he only broke up with you for the HSC, he will probably want to go out after its finished, anyways did he say "we are over" or "on a break"
he said we should break up etc...
i dunno but i dont think he is talking to me right now..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
lindanguyen said:
he said we should break up etc...
i dunno but i dont think he is talking to me right now..
He might be trying to study, i dont know ur situation, and noone else here does either, we are only getting a slight insight to this situation, only you can decide what is really going on

Freddy Bloggs

HSC
There are to courses of action I usually take;

1. Take out my frustration on some form of inanimate object (a soft one, preferably. I don't want to break me brittle, decalcifed bones) OR

2. Try to get with their best friend.

And if that doesn't work, get a knife and make with the hackity-hack already. Or introduce him to sweet lady brick, if your goal is to put him into a state of unconsciousness rather than murder.

Of course, the bottom two have the downside of prison time, so consider all options before doing something rash, like a certain person that goes by the name of Frederick did one fateful Friday morn.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
korns desperate for a rise in post count.

i just cry and cry and cry.

[text edited...]

i wouldnt reccomend it.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Jago said:
ouch.

i actually got a girl for this year :p dunno why people say otherwise
She'll probably dump you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I go up to my room, turn my amp up to full, play some really shit guitar for an hour or so, and then I feel better:)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
its reasons like this i dont even bother with a boyfriend
year 11 or 12 and shes stresssed and depressed...
why should u have to go through that..its not worth it
sometimes its last a day
and some people will dwell for a long time

but neways..when im stresed and depressed..i just write it all down ina diary etc
then look over it in like a couple months time and laugh at how lame it all was
seriously u will laugh..unless its over a death or something ..then maybe not
but yeah

HSC
try taking one day at a time, I was overwhelmed about year 12 on a whole perspective, the idea of doing 7-8hrs a day weeks before HSC starts is daunting, but if you take it day by day its much easier

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
dont eat lots of shit food, then youll get fat and even more depressed
You mean fatER.

Evansy

HSC
Casmira said:
try taking one day at a time, I was overwhelmed about year 12 on a whole perspective, the idea of doing 7-8hrs a day weeks before HSC starts is daunting, but if you take it day by day its much easier
try having something else to do, yea school shit, do that btu make sure u have something to do to escape to, somewhere that only special to you, not one thats special because of the memories of ur b/f. when i broke up with my girl, i was recked, i still am, esp seeing her with another guy, but wat u need to do is go out there and just try and put things behind you, for example with myself i found God to be a good escape to everything, it has totally helped me, btu thats different people with different views. Over time as the days go on, it does get better, things will get to the stage where you are sick of being sad and moppy and that you want to start again, start a fresh and forget about all the shit that this one guy has done.........

1 - make sure you have a strong friendship circle to fall to esp to make you smile
2 - Find your own 'special' spot to escape and have some time alone
3 - if your a person who writes, write, your feelings and thoughts down, they become good reading in the future and help to vent the pain.
4 - Make sure you give urself some space esp from this guy, try not to call him or see him etc, i dont know your situation but yeah give urself space
5 - Finnally try and make sure you have each one of your days planned out, have something to do all the time, and make sure u are never just sitting there with nothing to do, because thats when you begin to think and think about ur past.......

Remember that wat has happened in the past, has happened for a reason, a reason why might not be able to see right now but hopefully in the future we will see it. we know that it will only make us stronger and help us later down the track, our lives are only young, we have a long way to go. dont let one bad thing stuff up your future.
Take care
ANyone PM me if want any advice or just someone to talk

*Note to self - learn to take your own advice*

hatty

Banned
that guy has to be one hell of a pussy to not be able to cope with the HSC "stress" and hold a girlfriend at the same time. either that or ur just ugly.

_Amie_

HSC
I hate that excuse...'doing the HSC therefore we should break up, because i don't need the stress of a relationship'. It's bullshit. A good relationship isn't stressful...and having a relationship in year 12 is a good thing. It is something to take your mind of the HSC, having someone you love supporting you etc. And seriously: DON'T STRESS SO MUCH ABOUT THE HSC!!! You can survive it, its not the end of the world if you stuff a few things up. Just do regular work, but don't stress!!!
And as for getting over him, recovering, whatever. Cry. It really helps. Just cry for hours if necessary. Just get it all out.
Listen to music really loud, talk to your friends...they can usually help take your mind off things, make you laugh.
Do whatever makes you feel happy. And don't stress about Yr 11. That's the worst thing you can do.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
Shuter said:
Or better yet go around to his house and kick him in the balls instead.
good idea...but i like to merge things.

kick his balls into the night sky and not bother to look for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)