what do u guys reckon???? (1 Viewer)

leila'sdelights

HSC
ok i have this friend who i consider to be quite close with...recently he's been really touchy feely with me...he shows so many 'signs' of affection to me but i dont know what he's trying to hint:confused:. for example as i walk past him he must(without hesitation) poke my body or grab me into a wrestle. but in front of large groups he finds someway to fire me up...n then states that he knows i 'love' when he does it. he seems to use the "old" way to get a girls attention....like be mean to her then u'll grab her attention....but his recent 'feelyness' is he strokes my hair when i least expect it!!!wat is he tryin to say???

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Wtf? Old way? stfu....its one of the best ways if not done overboard.

Answer = sex him.

Fault

HSC
Very similar to what happened to me. It could just be that he may think of you like a sister, or maybe he's one of those guys who don't know how to express his feelings, being afraid that he will be rejected. I'd say just keep observing his actions for a while, I did and then one day *bam*! all the emotions began to spill out ^_^. Waiting and observing is the best option i'd say, just don't wait too long X)

Last edited:

Jiga

Yeah you have to observe. See if he acts the same around other girls. If not, the chances are that he likes you.

total_revolt

HSC
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING AND OBSERVING FOR? HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS IN ANOTHER WAY...........................................................................................................SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE MEANT TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS.............................................PLEASE................WHAT ARE GUYS MEANT TO DO?????????????????????/// Isnt it touching and feeling clear enough? Thanks.

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Yeah you have to observe. See if he acts the same around other girls. If not, the chances are that he likes you.
bingo, if he's doign it to other girls he's probably just a hornbag

Pace_T

HSC
i reckon that if he let out all his emotions this this that, then he'd seem like a pussy for some reson..

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I can't physically bring myself to be nice to the person I'm dating while in public. He probably has the same problem. Solution - sexy time.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
leila'sdelights said:
he must(without hesitation) poke my body or grab me into a wrestle. but in front of large groups he finds someway to fire me up...n then states that he knows i 'love' when he does it. he seems to use the "old" way to get a girls attention....
he seem abit sleazy...

if he acts like that to everyone (girls), then his a social slut

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, he likes you. if that's not obvious, youre a dumdum.

shyr

HSC
he definitely likes you..but you have to know how much--only as a friend/sister or wants you to be his girl...
update us here :)

total_revolt

HSC
What are u meant to do when u show emotions..... how are you meant to express your feelings?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO FRUSTRATED :(

Dr_Doom

HSC
leila'sdelights said:
ok i have this friend who i consider to be quite close with...recently he's been really touchy feely with me...he shows so many 'signs' of affection to me but i dont know what he's trying to hint:confused:. for example as i walk past him he must(without hesitation) poke my body or grab me into a wrestle. but in front of large groups he finds someway to fire me up...n then states that he knows i 'love' when he does it. he seems to use the "old" way to get a girls attention....like be mean to her then u'll grab her attention....but his recent 'feelyness' is he strokes my hair when i least expect it!!!wat is he tryin to say???
I do that doesn't mean I wana sex the person rofl!

leila'sdelights

HSC
total_revolt said:
What are u meant to do when u show emotions..... how are you meant to express your feelings?? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO FRUSTRATED :(
alrighty are u tryin to say the way he is showing his "feelings" is right or wat?? *pats total_revolt on the shoulder* u gotta relax dude! stress less! how r we sposed to express our feelings? verbally i say..its mush more simplistic. no confusion, no worries...but iguess its easier said than done

total_revolt

HSC
leila'sdelights said:
alrighty are u tryin to say the way he is showing his "feelings" is right or wat?? *pats total_revolt on the shoulder* u gotta relax dude! stress less! how r we sposed to express our feelings? verbally i say..its mush more simplistic. no confusion, no worries...but iguess its easier said than done
ok, i will try to stress less. :S so your saying he should tell u straight out that he likes u?

leila'sdelights

HSC
total_revolt said:
ok, i will try to stress less. :S so your saying he should tell u straight out that he likes u?
correct you are.....10 points! u see.....more 'updates' from my touchy feely friend....i log on to msn and even before my msn window loads up i have an instant msg from him! but yes....it'd be nice to not guess whats doin on in his brain for once.....i just think he should come out and say watever it is he wants to say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)