What do u hate about MAQ (1 Viewer)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Thought I might just post something here since this thread's hate towards Mq was starting to fizzle out...

Anyone else bothered by the fact that there is a critical lack of everything at Mq?

You can rarely ever get on a computer, even if it is just to print... carpark spaces are non-existent to the point that you have to practically camp out at uni in the hopes of even seeing a free space...the library never has any spare seats....they only have a few books for units with hundreds of students...etc etc

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Oh and another thing, the amount of discrimination in MQ's clubs.

i tried joining the Korean Club during O-Week, they told me its fine as long as im not north korean.

then the leader came and refused me membership.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Oh and another thing, the amount of discrimination in MQ's clubs.

i tried joining the Korean Club during O-Week, they told me its fine as long as im not north korean.

then the leader came and refused me membership.
Why do you want to join the North Korean club if you're not North Korean?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I believe the Korean club is made up of SOUTH koreans ;)

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
I believe the Korean club is made up of SOUTH koreans ;)
thanks Asylum :haha:

OP didn't pick up on the humour of the situation, the fact that i am NOT Korean.

joined W.A.N.G, AIESEC and ECFS instead :headbang:

Tabris

HSC
Thought I might just post something here since this thread's hate towards Mq was starting to fizzle out...

Anyone else bothered by the fact that there is a critical lack of everything at Mq?

You can rarely ever get on a computer, even if it is just to print... carpark spaces are non-existent to the point that you have to practically camp out at uni in the hopes of even seeing a free space...the library never has any spare seats....they only have a few books for units with hundreds of students...etc etc
THe computers in EFS labs have plenty of spaces, not like the ques in the library or C5C.....they dont require a login, just a student ID and anyone, regardless of which Div your from, can use it.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
THe computers in EFS labs have plenty of spaces, not like the ques in the library or C5C.....they dont require a login, just a student ID and anyone, regardless of which Div your from, can use it.
Shhh... say that and everyone will start to cramming into them:ninja:, it's like the only place I know where I can actually get onto a computer without having to wait till someone dies of old age at a computer before I can move up in the queue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)