• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what do u think!!! (2 Viewers)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
who finds doing question 9 and 10 in the HSC papers really easy coz i don't. Up to question 8 im `capable of getting >95 but from 9 and onwards HAVE NOOOOOOOOO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

just wanna know if anyone else is on the same boat:music:

shady145

Banned
HSC
i havnt done ne past HSC's im leaving them till just before the exam, if i dnt keep 4u...
but out of the trial papers ive done they are no problem

Divinity_

HSC
If you can get 100% in question 1 - 8, then that's almost a band 6 in 2U.

oly1991

HSC
yes some of them are quite challenging but its like that for a reason so they can determine who gets in the top band or not.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
All i did to prepare for the 2U paper last year was do questions 9 and 10 for the past ~10 years or something to get used to the complexity of the last two questions. They're pretty easy if you can apply your knowledge very well though.

If you find that you pretty much get full marks for questions 1-8 but you suck at questions 9 and 10, i suggest that you should try something similar to what i did :)

oly1991

HSC
All i did to prepare for the 2U paper last year was do questions 9 and 10 for the past ~10 years or something to get used to the complexity of the last two questions. They're pretty easy if you can apply your knowledge very well though.

If you find that you pretty much get full marks for questions 1-8 but you suck at questions 9 and 10, i suggest that you should try something similar to what i did :)
hmm yeh that is a very good strategy

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
q 9 & 10 are not hard really. Only difference is that they require you to be able to think in more depth, not relying on formulas or any other given stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)