what do u wanna be? (1 Viewer)

Courtney

HSC
My Goal in life is to get into University and study Physiotherapy and then after open my own phyio practice!

However if I don't acheive the marks I want..my second option is a forensic scientist and preferrably to work in the morgue!

Hopefully when I receive my UAI, it will get me into physio!

<----Class of 2004------->

Good Luck to all! :rolleyes: :D

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Hopefully Ill study bachelor of business/commerce and work my way up to high-level management in a transnational corporation. Then hopefully receive one of those golden handshakes and be set for life.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i wanna be a rock star

EDIT/ my real aspiration is to be one of those scientists that discover pointless crap (e.g. "Scientists have discovered that curdled milk kills cats", etc)
or a Japanese professor

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Hmm Got to change mine now since I didnt get recommended by the Officer Selection Board (long story but Im actually happy I didnt get recommended now) so now I have to decide between Army/Navy ie between Army Aerospace Engineer (Aeronautical) and Weapons Electrical Aircraft Officer or Weapons Electrical Engineer Officer

KfWang

so are you full-time Xayma or just part-time reserves, if your reserves how often do you show up to barracks?
dont you try out for officer by going to the Defence Acadamey?

++prinzess++

Originally posted by Kulazzi
same :uhhuh: or fashion design :)
yeah, im lookin at fashion, not really design though.... im still trying to decide

at the moment i am aiming for a BA in visual communication majoring in fashion design, and see where that takes me, but no real plans.... i should get my act together hey!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KfWang
so are you full-time Xayma or just part-time reserves, if your reserves how often do you show up to barracks?
dont you try out for officer by going to the Defence Acadamey?
Im going for full-time, didnt get what I wanted to do most, but these things happen and I will live. Considering I still have the opportunity to come back and try for the undergrad program if I want to.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Radiation Therapy/Diagnostic Radiography or Marketing ... at totall two ends of the spectrum but hey

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Josie said:
Meesa Wanna Be-A Archimatect. And I'm like ~Dreamer, I want to work in other countries too, see different things.
Trigger189 said:
I'm planning to get into broadcast journalism
:: ryan.cck :: said:
act. studies...~ =)
= Jennifer = said:
i want to do something in law/business/commerce
Xayma said:
I want to be an Aerospace Engineer Officer (Armament)
cro_angel said:
teacher.. primary or early childhood.. or childcare as a tafe backup

pretty cool to see the way everything turned out :)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
start off doing commerce/business.. i would like to get into a cadetship for auditing and risk management.. and then maybe around 35-40 years old become a high school teacher and teach people and help out ^^.

i wanna to be Great Teacher Nathan . GTN ! ( inspired by GTO.. minus the gangster background )

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i wanna be.. : the wife of the RICHEST man on earth
a fashion photographer
a graphic designer
a wedding planner, a fashion buyer
food critic
living life like a hip sex in d city chik n i wanna conquer the world n live somewhere like madison avenue or in a stylish penthouse, at a trendy area of manhattan =)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i want to do B psychology/ LLB and then proceed ontot he pat of either a solicitor or pscyhologist

Pace_T

HSC
I want to be a computer systems engineer.

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to teach something... primary education... then music, dance and ancient history in secondary education.... won't get high enough marks to get into uni though... so i'll have to go through tafe as a child care person.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
originally wanted to be a teacher, then a psychologist, then a journalist. Now, I want to be an economist :) whether i make it or not is a different story but its nice to have a goal to work toward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)