what do you dislike about single people? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i just came across this blog/article, read it briefly and was interested in what bos thought too.

What men dislike about single women

i had a read of it and it raised some really interesting points. so is this really what people face when dating? my mind is still in the teen years so i wouldnt really know how it would be like.

so tell me bos! "Is dating like prostitution?"

of course this time its not about me. im just curious.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i just came across this blog/article, read it briefly and was interested in what bos thought too.

What men dislike about single women

i had a read of it and it raised some really interesting points. so is this really what people face when dating? my mind is still in the teen years so i wouldnt really know how it would be like.

so tell me bos! "Is dating like prostitution?"

of course this time its not about me. im just curious.
you've been alive for 18 years, you are the end result of billions of years of evolution and are part of the most intelligent species known of so far in the universe

you do not need to act like you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old neanderthal with downs who is constructing posts by letting her two lone braincells click over for a few hours and having someone translate the resulting binary into english

just sayin'

senorita2

Banned
HSC
i dislike it when single people post stupid threads like this one

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
you've been alive for 18 years, you are the end result of billions of years of evolution and are part of the most intelligent species known of so far in the universe

you do not need to act like you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old neanderthal with downs who is constructing posts by letting her two lone braincells click over for a few hours and having someone translate the resulting binary into english

just sayin'
That tirade was way over the top. What did she even say that you found particularly stupid.

HSC
N/A
brb... gagging.

hes just a major douche lord. why would i waste my time on that thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)