What do you do the day before an exam? (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
haha well from what i've gathered it works for you.. so umm.. you put my BOS number on your paper... and ill put yours on mine!
deal? :p

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
haha well from what i've gathered it works for you.. so umm.. you put my BOS number on your paper... and ill put yours on mine!
deal? :p
XD

NEVAR

for that to work you'd have to send me the COMPLETE Dr Phil boxset + bonus features discs
=d

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
k man where do i send it to?
lolll kiddings.
ok it is the day before exam.. SO i'm outta here.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I'll be hanging around til midday because I'm typing my story up to help with ze memorisation

SO

I'm still here
=<

danz90

HSC
probably just gna go get a haircut... go to officeworks and buy some nice pens for writing (i checked out the paper on the hsc writing booklets and its terrible... its different to ur normal a4 paper.. closer to a toilet paper consistency LOL). Ballpoint pens dont really work well with the paper in the hsc writing booklets.

then just cram cram cram cram my creative into my head and all the quotes/techniques and jus skim over my essay(memorise just structure) until 10.30 and then itll be my last sleep before hsc begins. :(

morganjane

HSC
Hey there dude.

Read your notes, check essay structures, but dont cram.
stay relaxed. take a walk.
Converse with friends about how they're going aye, but dont let their stress stick with you aye.
Light revision and keep calm...

Bless Ya
Morgan
xXx

u-borat

Banned
HSC
today?

i have an essay and a creative to memorise, but before that happens i need to fix up my creative. loooong day.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Today I will anaylse 2006/2007 paper (READ THE MARKERS COMMENTS to look for hints of what may be in the 2008 paper).

I will make a couple of minor changes to cretae writing (an improved ending) and then practice writing this out from memory.

I will revise The Tempest Furthur for imagiantive journeys, and create essay plans for the differernt essay questions that may come up.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Pretty much finalise essays and cram my butt of till late at night.
Then get up super early and continue the cram fest.
I think that's what risole said, rofl.

Hopefully it'll work.
I'm also dancing my arse off to some lovely 80's music. Making me feel pumped.
Might go for a walk, actually =)

allierocks

HSC
I'm going into school today to have a cry with my english teacher, who will tell me I am wonderful and everything will be okay :) Best of luck to everyone. xo

hjp.

HSC
Well today i'm not doing much at all.
except for making sure i remember all my quotes and points and stuff for the journeys essay, my story, etc etc
for me, its important to relax and stay calm
if i get worked up, i'll go into the exam and panic and not do as well as i should.
my parents wouldn't let me stay up all night and cram if i wanted to - my mum told me just to take it easy, that she won't let me study after dinner (i'm getting my favvvourite), and to chill.

which is working so far.
i will probably study a fair amount the days before the other exams - it's just theres so much anticipation for the first exam.
once the first ones out of the way, i think alot of nerves will go

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
hjp. said:
Well today i'm not doing much at all.
except for making sure i remember all my quotes and points and stuff for the journeys essay, my story, etc etc
for me, its important to relax and stay calm
if i get worked up, i'll go into the exam and panic and not do as well as i should.
my parents wouldn't let me stay up all night and cram if i wanted to - my mum told me just to take it easy, that she won't let me study after dinner (i'm getting my favvvourite), and to chill.

which is working so far.
i will probably study a fair amount the days before the other exams - it's just theres so much anticipation for the first exam.
once the first ones out of the way, i think alot of nerves will go
My mums making a baked dinner for me
=D
But, she's not academic so she just trusts me to know my limits.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
My mums not academic either, but she seems to think I am. Therefore she'd be more likely to tell me to keep studying. But after a while I think she'd probably tell me to take a chill pill and go to bed =p

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
And now I feel jipped lol, no special dinner for me! =O

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Hollieee said:
And now I feel jipped lol, no special dinner for me! =O
DEMAND SPECIAL BRAIN FOOD DINNER!
Do eeeet
Also, my fellow hsc cousin is coming round, sos my grandma.

My mums like "Oh, shit your exams are real soon hey?"
like a week ago
I was like "uhm yes mummy."

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ahahaha. My mums been trying to force me to study for ages. So I don't. I don't mean to do it but I'm probably the most contrary person I know. They tell me how smart I am and such (although not particularly compared to people on here such as yourself lol) and yeah. If they told me I was an idiot and was going to fail I'd be all "I'LL SHOW YOU!:mad:" But they're like, we're expecting you to do well, you've got the brains, bla bla bla. So in summary, I am actually a huge dickhead.

I will demand brainfood never the less =)
My nan called last night to wish me goodluck. And wrote down what days all my exams are cause she wants to pray for me and such XD

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Hollieee said:
Ahahaha. My mums been trying to force me to study for ages. So I don't. I don't mean to do it but I'm probably the most contrary person I know. They tell me how smart I am and such (although not particularly compared to people on here such as yourself lol) and yeah. If they told me I was an idiot and was going to fail I'd be all "I'LL SHOW YOU!:mad:" But they're like, we're expecting you to do well, you've got the brains, bla bla bla. So in summary, I am actually a huge dickhead.

I will demand brainfood never the less =)
My nan called last night to wish me goodluck. And wrote down what days all my exams are cause she wants to pray for me and such XD
My other grandmother who lives interstate is the embodiment of catholicism

So, she too has my time table and will be praying to a variety of patron saints.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ah, mines not Catholic, just obssessed with praying. I actually think she's getting dementure. She's an absolute bat.. but a bat with good intentions =)

Nans are so cute.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Hollieee said:
Ah, mines not Catholic, just obssessed with praying. I actually think she's getting dementure. She's an absolute bat.. but a bat with good intentions =)

Nans are so cute.
Mines fucking insane, but still has all her marbles
Thats the scary bit.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I study the night before, i pray, i wish i could either transport into the past to do more study to make up for my lack of study, or skip to the end of my last exam. Oh and get angry and throw stuff always a good option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)