what do you do with your hands? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
smegger_em said:
I'd just been to the movies with a bunch of friends, including my 'almost boyfriend' - we hadn't really figured out what we were doing yet and were very akward with each other. He hadn't touched me during the whole movie, but then when we were walking to the car he really sudenly grabbed my hand and i felt like my heart jumped out of my mouth. We've been together for ages now and done a bit more then hold hands, but its stil hard to beat that, for some reason it just stays in my mind as one of the most romantic and lovley moments of my life

Reading back over that, it doesnt sound that exciting, but basically what i am trying to say is that f the other person likes you, just go for it and there going to love you for it
Yeah but you've done more than hold hands before...I can't see why holding your hands would make you jump...It sounds like he's jumped onto you before...:p

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I guess i'm just saying don't underestimate the power of that little guesture. A lot of people are still in the mindset of 'bases' and thinking of things as a progression, like holding hands is a step towards kissing which is a step towards sex etc. And i'm just saying it can be more then that, so enjoy it.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
if its a crowded place..."gently guide her"... you know, if someone's going to bump into her, gently hold her back by the waist or shoulders, but leave your hands lingering there for a hit....

like someone else said, if the other person feels the same, every little touch will feel like electricity through their veins....

i think hugging's the best... followed by a gentle kiss on the hand......
ahhh. now thats romantic.

dezzy

HSC
aLeeOh! said:
if its a crowded place..."gently guide her"... you know, if someone's going to bump into her, gently hold her back by the waist or shoulders, but leave your hands lingering there for a hit....

like someone else said, if the other person feels the same, every little touch will feel like electricity through their veins....

i think hugging's the best... followed by a gentle kiss on the hand......
ahhh. now thats romantic.

Smooth Operator

rhysgm

HSC
i think that the moves that you think about or 'analyse' the most will be the ones you'll stuff up. If your nervous about it then you probably shouldnt do it, thats what ive found. just wait until you know what feels right.

on the other hand, any mistake made will be swiftly corrected by your significant other, and providing you dont make too much of a fuss about it, just as quickly forgotten.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
a kiss on the hand???? i jst cant go for that. its jst weird! its a bit... i dunno... old fashioned/totally chic flick thing to do.... i hav been turned off all that stuff now cos i jst cant see the guy means it. lol. i jst figure he has (for some dumb reason) watched a chic flick and is tryin to pull the moves he thinks will make a girl go "ahh how romantic" spose, it works for u AleeOh! and if thats ur deal- i know a lotta guys like that. guess its jst not my cuppa tea. lol.
and like, guys if u are tryin 2 crack onto her- heres another little tip. JUST BE YOU. Guys that wana kiss ur hand, and lay their jacket over a puddle so the chic doesnt get wet... (WEIRD!)that may hav been cool in the 1800's... but NUH UH. its jst not real anymore. guys rnt like that!!! but if they are, lol.... thats jst weird. some of us love jumpin in the puddles and wearing our own jackets and not havin u put urs on us--- we know u are cold too!!! and there is a difference between being sincere and doin it cos u no chics dig it. and the times ur sincere, chix dig it. but dont do it jst to impress the chic.
so my answer to the question is jst b u!!! if ur havin a conversation with a bloke, what r u doin with ur hands? (not gross, im SERIOUS!) jst forget bout ur hands. the chic isnt lookin at ur hands... ur the one lookin at ur hands.... dont look at ur hands... dont care bout ur hands.... get over ur hands and start thinking bout more important stuff... like the chic ur with!!!!

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Off radar skin to skin contact (e.g. touching a hand or arm) is very helpful for breaking down barriers and relaxing people. I always make contact like this as early as possible on the date to help relax things and remove the 'touch' barrier.

Regardless of dating if you are nervous around someone believe it or not this helps - shaking hands for example is an acceptable way of having contact. Touching someone's arm with the back of your hand is less confronting than grabbing hold of it (dah). Elbow to elbow is off radar too.

When a girl twirls her hair around her finger while looking at you... body language tanslation = she really likes you.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah, holding hands is nice. It's like the only way I could show my affection publicly. Except for drunken behaviour of course.

man, i want a boy friend

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
yeah, holding hands is nice. It's like the only way I could show my affection publicly. Except for drunken behaviour of course.

man, i want a boy friend
hahaha
we're obviously very different. haha yeah holding hands is great.

django_

HSC
yeh nothin beats a big passionate kiss at a red light n old people get all disgusted n shit ahahaha oh well their fault :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm. I'm just shy about that kind of stuff. I've only ever done stuff with the one guy.

django_

HSC
thats true i used to be the same...with my first bf...then again maybe cuz i was taller than him as well n its embarrassing to be kissing a short ass at a major intersection LoL!

SweetSeasons

HSC
lmao.
Nah my ex is a cutie, he doesn't think it but, which is even cuter.
As you can see I'm still not completely over him.
I'm hoping schoolies will remedy that

django_

HSC
oh ur going to schoolies....lucky...maan...im 18 in 2mths n i cant even go out to dinner with my bf tom night for our 10mth anniversary....all becuase i went to the city with him coupler fridays ago for him to hand in an assignment n the trains fucked up so iwas late to my pdh exam...UGH!!

my mum got the shits n said FINE JUST GO THEN!! so i will...but still be nervous as hell walking out the door...hmmmmz this is completely off topic but i need to vent god fuckin dammit!!!! *insert angry face here* (i dont know how to do one...)lol

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
django_ said:
oh ur going to schoolies....lucky...maan...im 18 in 2mths n i cant even go out to dinner with my bf tom night for our 10mth anniversary....all becuase i went to the city with him coupler fridays ago for him to hand in an assignment n the trains fucked up so iwas late to my pdh exam...UGH!!

my mum got the shits n said FINE JUST GO THEN!! so i will...but still be nervous as hell walking out the door...hmmmmz this is completely off topic but i need to vent god fuckin dammit!!!! *insert angry face here* (i dont know how to do one...)lol
calm down...

django_

HSC
man enough of the 'accidently' jokes already it was said ages ago lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)