• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you find offensive (1 Viewer)

HSC
I keep going to post in here then realising that I can't really think of much at all.

It's starting to annoy me, so I'm going to go with just the same sorts of things that annoy me about people in general, not being upfront, and not taking the time to look at things from the perspective of others. :)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
miso said:
You guys try shaving ur legs almost everyday to keep them 'silky' then come out n say that u find it offensive! its a real bitch to be honest cos on top of that there's moisturising, exfoliating, nails blah blah blah, if u ask me its time better devoted to other, more enjoyable things...
that reminds me of the sunsilk commercial

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
miso said:
You guys try shaving ur legs almost everyday to keep them 'silky' then come out n say that u find it offensive! its a real bitch to be honest cos on top of that there's moisturising, exfoliating, nails blah blah blah, if u ask me its time better devoted to other, more enjoyable things...
Look, to the guys - I agree with all of you that a lot of hair on a girls underarms or on her legs (to the extent that its like a guys) is quite unattractive.

But I think the pressure to be hairless is a little extreme. Being a girl sometimes is worse than being a bloody farmer - theres always something that has to be plucked, waxed, shaved, harvested....

Offensive in a relationship? Over-mentioning exes is a definate. Over-jealousy. Clinginess. Lack of trust....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ujuphleg said:
But I think the pressure to be hairless is a little extreme. Being a girl sometimes is worse than being a bloody farmer - theres always something that has to be plucked, waxed, shaved, harvested....
i thought you liked doing all that? :p

joking...dont slap me please...*runs and hides* :eek:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
bootylicious said:
when a guy says that u remind him of his X!!! bullshit!! im way betta than that f**kn b**ch!!!

lamo never seen that 1 eva commin :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)