What do you guys regret? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
I regret being so highly strung in the HSC. I know it's easy for me to say now, however, looking back, I could've afforded to be a little more chilled.
Definitely agree with this - my biggest regret.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I regret giving up on recovering my chem marks.

If I actually tried then I could have gotten the 2 extra matks to reach band 6 in dat subject

acousticbeats7

HSC
Really? I regret DOING physics.
It was an awesome subject, I loved the theory but I hated my teacher's teaching style and our class was so distracting... I couldn't learn a thing

IamBread

HSC
I don't know if I regret anything to do with the HSC, I got into the course I wanted and I had a ball, year 12 was so much fun.
That said I regret all the stupid mistakes I make in every maths test...

Coookies

HSC
I regret not studying hard in prelims and hsc half yearlies. Though, I probably won't study much for my next exams anyway. So I'll probably regret that majorly too.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I regret not studying hard in prelims and hsc half yearlies. Though, I probably won't study much for my next exams anyway. So I'll probably regret that majorly too.
So perhaps less regretting and more studying?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Sugar is going to keep me up all night baby! It's time to watch some Pokemon then Smosh!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I regret being so highly strung in the HSC. I know it's easy for me to say now, however, looking back, I could've afforded to be a little more chilled.
yep. the constant reminder and pressure from parents though.. that's what got me

i was so glad to finally finish

HSC
Uni Grad
Regretted subject choices. Then regretted procrastinating in term 2 and term 3. Also should have never picked music for HSC.

But in the end, if you get into the course you want to, then that's fine.

SanjoyM

HSC
Yeah, it can be very competitive! People can sometimes lose best friends and close friends due to competition etc..

SanjoyM

HSC
Recent Regret: Choosing between studying for English Advanced or Chemistry for the HalfYearlies as they were on the same day with a 15 min interval between the two! O.O
Half-yearlies were moved forward by 2 weeks, and we were only notified 5 days before the exams!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)