What do you guys think of Mitsubishi FTO's? (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
Im thinking of buying a mitsubishi FTO sports car cause im absolutly inlove with them. I saw one on the trading post and i am so in love with it. I have the money and all and i was thinking of slamming it (lowering it in other words) whacking on 22inch chromies and putting a mad sound system in it, but do yu think the price is worth it. It around 14 grand. Wat do you guys reckon?

http://www.autotrader.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_W693433652_kw_FTO_loc_locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_off_27_sect_Automotive_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_0_srchby_mmbsRZSQMakeAVSCsrchbyRZSQmkmdlAVSCmkdlsRZSQMitsubishiMRFXFTO_stpg_1_subs_Used+Cars_

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i love the fto, and ever driven it once, but with most sports cars, its mostly that it has been thrashed of some sort so you gotta watch out for that
the price tag is alright for the amount of kilometres its done, but see whether you can bargain down the price a bit more

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
i was thinking of slamming it (lowering it in other words) whacking on 22inch chromies and putting a mad sound system in it
kill yourself.

Pace_T

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
Im thinking of buying a mitsubishi FTO sports car cause im absolutly inlove with them. I saw one on the trading post and i am so in love with it. I have the money and all and i was thinking of slamming it (lowering it in other words) whacking on 22inch chromies and putting a mad sound system in it, but do yu think the price is worth it. It around 14 grand. Wat do you guys reckon?

http://www.autotrader.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_W693433652_kw_FTO_loc_locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_off_27_sect_Automotive_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_0_srchby_mmbsRZSQMakeAVSCsrchbyRZSQmkmdlAVSCmkdlsRZSQMitsubishiMRFXFTO_stpg_1_subs_Used+Cars_
nice try at trolling, loser!!!

Team 1A

HSC
FTOs are unreal,even though they front wheel drive (I think). A decent car to style with a bit of individuality.

vorahk

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:

well auto has steptronic for this car.. right?

i recommend lowering it but not the 22 inch, thats too big imo. 19 would be enough.

have you checked Drive.com or caresales.com and compared prices? some may already have a good set of audio systeme and speaker included with lcd etc.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
breaking said:
kill yourself.
i second your motion :D

having driven an auto (and it is steptronic) and having seen what it can outrun, i'd say go fer it. though i have seen a GPX model around syd west for sale at about 12K which was in good enough condition and already had 17s on it, so you might have to take a look at the thing's engine condition before you spend 14k on it.

Bank$

HSC
IMO the fto is like a lil bitch wanna be supra lol Just remember thats my opinion

so yeah i wouldnt advise to get it, but if u like it go for it !

mzduxx2006

HSC
Bank$ said:
IMO the fto is like a lil bitch wanna be supra lol Just remember thats my opinion

i see u like supras!

ahah

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
i was thinking of slamming it (lowering it in other words) whacking on 22inch chromies and putting a mad sound system in it, but do
Failz.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I've heard they're shithouse when it comes to safety and build quality.

Bank$

HSC
Bank$ said:

ok after re-reading this i realised my words are too harsh and unfair. Honestly i dont know jack about FTO's but i do like supra's simply because of the style and the stock 320 horses (240kw)

Bank$ said:
i still stand by that

mr_brightside said:
I've heard they're shithouse when it comes to safety and build quality.
which the supra or FTO ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)