What do you guys think of this (1 Viewer)

MW4521

HSC
N/A
Of course it's good mate.
well when they said the cut off will drop, how much? .05? .50? 5 atar points? And they only mention universities such as la trobe, australian catholic universities, deakin etc
What about uni such as unsw or usyd?

wildchild666

HSC
well when they said the cut off will drop, how much? .05? .50? 5 atar points? And they only mention universities such as la trobe, australian catholic universities, deakin etc
What about uni such as unsw or usyd?
I was thinking the same thing as I read it.

I don't think UNSW or USYD are in dire need of extra funding though, so it is understandable that they are not mentioned.

MW4521

HSC
N/A
I was thinking the same thing as I read it.

I don't think UNSW or USYD are in dire need of extra funding though, so it is understandable that they are not mentioned.
Well its not really a good thing for the people who get a 95+ ATAR and want to do a degree like law or something that requires a 99 cutoff at unsw and usyd. Its good for people who get ATARs in the 50s because it will give them a better chance for unis like la trobe, deakin etc

enoilgam

HSC
Hey guys, What do you think of this article? SET FREE YOUR OPINIONS :argue:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/t...egree-of-difficulty-eases-20111216-1oyu3.html

I believe its a good ting....right?
Its one thing to get into a degree, its another thing to survive it. University can be quite challenging and if people arent up to it, then they will probably be gone fast. Its impossible to tell how much cutoffs will fall, that changes each year and is dependant on supply and demand.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
you think it might be a good thing now, but when you graduate, there will be more people competing for jobs

2011_

HSC
Well hopefully more places will mean more people get to undertake the course they had their hearts set on, so I think it is positive.

HSC
Uni Grad
ugh terrible, more people spending $$$ getting qualifications they dont use just because it's so easy to get one and thus expected by so many employers...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Clever move.

Makes sure that our domestic workforce increases its productivity.

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm could this mean that transfers into law at USyd could increase?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)