What do you like and hate about your body? (1 Viewer)

tonyharrison

HSC
who gives a fuck about strength you're a chick, and like for self defense all u need to do is kick the guy in the nuts and you're sweet

as for height, as long as you are not a midget, just wear tall heels when you're out.
Wow thanks for the advice man.

My arms are srsly weak though haha.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
What do people mean by weak ankles and wrists?
I'm just imagining an ankle with a set of arms, unable to lift weights properly.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my wrists cant handle the amount of weight that my arms can handle.

not always at least, eg they get screwd up after pushups sometimes, piercing pain in the wrist. Other times they're perfectly fine. And its not like i have bad form.. my wrists just suck.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
every fucking thing about this body, i dislike
cant seem to get the chicks bra

GraceyFacey

HSC
I like that I have a really strong bladder, I have clearish skin.

I don't like my smile, my mouth, my nose, my thick hair I have to wrestle every morning, my huge ass chin, chicken legs, big big boobs that people seem to know me for, my really strong jawline, my feet (I hate feet), my horrible tan lines and my bitten down nails that I'm trying really hard to stop.
:headbang:

HSC
N/A
Thick hair is great!
I can't stand thin hair, it just looks like rats' tails.
Usually people who have thick hair want thin hair, whilst the people who have thin hair want the opposite :)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
thin hair, nails are ugly, fat fat thighs and legs and arms

big knees and hands and feet

i have a pretty ok face, in general. but like ive started to not like my teeth there's a small weird imperfection. do not want

hairspray

HSC
I like:
-my hair
-my teeth (thanks mom and dad)
-my hair (it is sometimes straight, sometimes wavy. i get the best of both worlds)
-the fact that i don't have a wrinkle in sight compared to others thats my age (this is due to my lack of sun exposure)

I hate:
-my height! (im so friggin short!! i wanna be TALL, very TALL!)
-my eye colour (its brown, so boring)
-my toe nails (they hardly grow so i can rarely get a pedicure)
-my eyelashes, (they're not SO short)

rozymisty

HSC
I also
hate:
my toenails coz my left big one has been ingrown so many times that ive had so many operations on it and not its even weirder looking. And the little toes have little nail.
-that im short, mum reckons im normal height but considering that like pple 10yrs younger are taller than me, well thats not normal.
-my fingers coz they are so big....

i like
-my teeth apart from the fact that my overbite is getting more evident..stupid wisdom teeth...

there are many things i hate but meh.

Furbob

HSC
I like my...

-eyes, greenish/hazel colour
-hair, as a eurasian I got the asian gene for it fufufu...
-nose, nothing wrong with it
-face shape, not fat not too angular
-fingernails, short and stubby and keep breaking D:

I hate my...

-bone structure, dont like my hips XD
-complexion, I cant tan! I just burn and peel, plus I get pimpleson my face too easily >_>
-smile, my teeth are too big for my mouth imo

bitching list goes on but meh.

rozymisty

HSC
my wrists cant handle the amount of weight that my arms can handle.

not always at least, eg they get screwd up after pushups sometimes, piercing pain in the wrist. Other times they're perfectly fine. And its not like i have bad form.. my wrists just suck.
You could have a thing called a ganglion in your wrist/s. its bascially just a fluid build up in between your joints and when you put pressure through them, you squeeze the fluid against your nerves and you get the pain. Mention it next time you see the GP and get a ultrasound of your wrists, and if its a cyst/ganglion, they just suck it out with a needle. ..I had that done wtih the bit of padding under my thumb...hurt like hell, even worse than getting a local injected into my toe!!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm pretty happy with my body generally. I'm slender but not boney, I have boobs and hips and my bum is perky and I have no cellulite haha.

Not that happy with my teeth. Too many of them, and I'm too old for braces. I figure I'll see what happens when my wisdom teeth come in.

I don't mind my skin. It's good probably 90% of the time, so that's ok.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
You could have a thing called a ganglion in your wrist/s. its bascially just a fluid build up in between your joints and when you put pressure through them, you squeeze the fluid against your nerves and you get the pain. Mention it next time you see the GP and get a ultrasound of your wrists, and if its a cyst/ganglion, they just suck it out with a needle. ..I had that done wtih the bit of padding under my thumb...hurt like hell, even worse than getting a local injected into my toe!!

HOLY GROSS!

but that's not what happens to my wrist, i get no visible lumps at all, just piercing pain when i bend my wrist at a certain angle, which lasts for a few days.
but thanks for your concern =]

assiduous

HSC
I like:

• being 5'9" and 64 kg
  • being able to eat without getting fat
  • my nose, teeth
  • skinny arms and legs
I hate:

• my skin (always have one pimple on my face somewhere :())
  • not being able to sleep well
  • my hair
  • visibility of bones on my body ...:(

assiduous

HSC
I have a nagative perception of my body image. Also, while we're on the topic of body image who has low self-esteem?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
yeah!!! low self esteem ftw!!!!!
or is it lose.........
i dont know... i dont think people care anymore
ILL JUST GO DIE IN A HOLE NOW JEEZ!!!!!
:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)