• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what do you like to see? (2 Viewers)

Skeeta

HSC
i want to punch hot people with crap clothes

whats the point?

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I like my men manly. None of this metro crap.

Dishevelled, scruffy - yet stylish. With a pair of good jeans, a normal tee (none of those shirts that look like they've been layered and dodgily sewn together) or a polo - no button up shirts. Preferably thongs. Someone who doesn't use excessive beauty products (bare minimum would be great.) or manicures his body hair. I'll just continue to dream.

Why can't men just be men.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
dont know how many times i've said this here, but a guy wearing a collared shirt (think smart-casualish, not really sure how to describe it) and jeans, with gorgeous perfume = teh win.

if i remember correctly, ozgirl agrees with me :p
I sure do :uhhuh:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:

Dishevelled, scruffy - yet stylish. With a pair of good jeans, a normal tee (none of those shirts that look like they've been layered and dodgily sewn together) or a polo - no button up shirts. Preferably thongs. Someone who doesn't use excessive beauty products (bare minimum would be great.) or manicures his body hair. I'll just continue to dream.

WOW. just... wow.. you put it all in.. perfect words. I love your opinion, its the same as mine. I think exactly that! Just guys being guys... regular clothes ,whatever, sometimes without a top. anything! i love scruffy guys, rugged, thats the word, a bit of stubble on the chin, a dirty snail trail. mmm sexy

HSC
I like my guys all casual, almost scruffy.

Bed hair is good, thongs are bad, tight clothes do not classify as casual.

But he has to smell good. I met this completely sexable guy at UNSW and i couldn't get his scent out of my head. I went to a perfume shop and found out it was Dolce & Gabbana.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
guys in blazers

*holds a bowl under chin to catch the drool*

and asian guys with really cool spiked hair

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I like my guys all casual, almost scruffy.

Bed hair is good, thongs are bad, tight clothes do not classify as casual.

But he has to smell good. I met this completely sexable guy at UNSW and i couldn't get his scent out of my head. I went to a perfume shop and found out it was Dolce & Gabbana.
says the girl who told me to get a comb on myspace!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whiterabbit said:
That was not schmexy bed hair.

That was like gel grooming gone wrong.
funny considering i had just came back from a surf... i havent used product since the last formal gig i went to

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
funny considering i had just came back from a surf... i havent used product since the last formal gig i went to
Well there's good scruffy and there's bad scruffy.

You, my friend, did not meet the standards...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Well there's good scruffy and there's bad scruffy.

You, my friend, did not meet the standards...
owned
can we still be e friends though rei?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
i agree about the aftershave. Man, my ex (who, i admit wasn't the best looker in the world, nor did he have excellent dress sense) used to wear this aftershave and i don't know what it was, but damn it was sexy. Everytime he used to hug me, my knees practically went to jelly he smelt so good.

on guys, I like polo shirts with long (read: knee length) shorts and thongs for casual, and nice jeans and a collered shirt do it for me. I don't like those really baggy t-shirts. they usually look like they came from st vinnies bargain bin....

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:

because women arent allowed to just be women. we have to shave or wax off most of our body hair, we must have perfect hair and makeup and all that shit... i think if we have to, they should too. none of these double standards where fat old men only go out with skinny little 20 somethings, but women can go out with younger men... and women have to look perfect until the day they die but men can get as fat and bald and ugly as they want.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
llamalope said:
i agree about the aftershave. Man, my ex (who, i admit wasn't the best looker in the world, nor did he have excellent dress sense) used to wear this aftershave and i don't know what it was, but damn it was sexy. Everytime he used to hug me, my knees practically went to jelly he smelt so good.

on guys, I like polo shirts with long (read: knee length) shorts and thongs for casual, and nice jeans and a collered shirt do it for me. I don't like those really baggy t-shirts. they usually look like they came from st vinnies bargain bin....

yup, guys who smell good are teh sex.
theres this guy in my year who always smell sooo extra yummy.... *melts*

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ive never been big on trying to smell good, besides you know, basic hygene ahaha
but if im trying to impress or its a special occasion i might bring out this blv stuff i was given as a present awhile ago...
apparently its good shit

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
you should... thats actually how people were originally attracted to each other (before all the artificial perfumes and stuff) by their smell and all that.

all guys should try to smell good, it is the first step to getting someone interested in you!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i love the preppy look on guys. nice jeans, collared shirt and jumper. mm-hmm!
i know it's old and everyone is "over it", but any guy wearing an industrie shirt with the collar turned up is absolutely GORGEOUS to me!

i hate seeing ripped jeans on guys, i hate the punk/rock look, and i hate guys who wear armani and whatever clothes just for the sake of the label.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)